SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to get into a Hellcat coming from a Cts-V. If anyone has spotted any good deals on 15's or 16 automatic cars from an East Coast dealer, feel free to drop me some links or let me know. Furthermore, If anyone know's any dealers who are willing to help you allocate a car that would be great as well. I appreciate it and take care!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,895 Posts
Seems if you are ok with around 30k miles you should be able to find one around $41-$45k no problem. Hell of a deal really in my opinion.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
Hey guys, looking to get into a Hellcat coming from a Cts-V. If anyone has spotted any good deals on 15's or 16 automatic cars from an East Coast dealer, feel free to drop me some links or let me know. Furthermore, If anyone know's any dealers who are willing to help you allocate a car that would be great as well. I appreciate it and take care!
I suggest you look at Wilson Dodge in Winnsboro, South Carolina.
They have my 2015 Challenger Hellcat I traded in back in November. Phantom Black, A8, loaded.
Terrific condition, babied, 17K miles. (fyi, they have $44K in it, listed at $45.8K now)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
70 Posts
I suggest you look at Wilson Dodge in Winnsboro, South Carolina.
They have my 2015 Challenger Hellcat I traded in back in November. Phantom Black, A8, loaded.
Terrific condition, babied, 17K miles. (fyi, they have $44K in it, listed at $45.8K now)
But it doesn't have documented oil changes every 6 months, so it's worthless as the warranty is void per page 333 in the owner's manual. :sneaky:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Be willing to sell my 2016 with 6200 miles
has a demon engine
cam
2.72 upper
10% lower
gauges in a pillar
diff brace
mid muffler delete
20 inch demon wheels 10.5 and 9.0 wide
305's in the rear
pcp in color
sunroof
red belts
swade interior
duel fuel pumps
1300cc fic injectors
killer chiller

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
224 Posts
Have a 16 Black HC under 6k miles One of a kind, bought new, 30k spent on tastefully done mods Note a cheap deal but truly unique car. Ordering a Red eye as a replacement

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
224 Posts
Black on black, leather car no sunroof. has all other options Has just over 5k miles I ordered it this way, and took new delivery
From the showroom to tear down and a new show quality paint job 15k all plastic was color matched to the body was not in an accident
Phillips performance flares with Triumph Rims, 12 inch rears 345 rubber 8k
Window tint
Greenbelt, injectors, Diablo tune to 800 RWH 4k
KW adjustable coil system lowered 1 inch
Active exhaust delete kit, with mid pipe resonator change for a great sound with out the drone

Garage kept as one of my collection and the show car for my product LilDevil fender flares

Redeye ordered, that I will repeat this same appearance combo on, would like to sell but do not have to.

Even those not partial to Challengers like this one. Show stopper, lots of power, and the color matched lower plastic gives it a unique look.

Will send pics if you are really interested.

Asking 60k

Bill 949-374-2750

[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my car will be for sale in a few weeks. It has 6200 miles on it and its granite crystal pearl gray with a black matte aluminum hood, brass monkey wheels, red seat belts etc.. 74K sticker price. Tons of extras 815 rwhp tuned by OST Dyno. Have pics if interested call me 814-868-1167 Don

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my car will be for sale in a few weeks. It has 6200 miles on it and its granite crystal pearl gray with a black matte aluminum hood, brass monkey wheels, red seat belts etc.. 74K sticker price. Tons of extras 815 rwhp tuned by OST Dyno. Have pics if interested call me 814-868-1167 Don
any one else interested inthis 2016 hellcat,call me 814-8681167 don, mike at ost dyno made this car live up to its name, hellcat was a air plane ,and mike really made this car fly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts