SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was using my 16 Hellcat as my daily up until about 2 months ago. I’m now parking it so I can start working on it. My tires need to be replaced and the set of Continental’s I put on were great (Extreme Sport Contact 2’s), but I want to go up in wheel size. My old 08 Challenger looked great with the 22” Viper wheels I put on it, really helped to fill in the wheel well and give it a better look/stance when I did that. Haven’t touched a thing on my HC yet since I’m still under factory warranty, but that’s about to run out (finally!).

So with the quick recap out of the way, I’m looking for any good recommendations for a good sticky 22” tire out there. I know I won’t get too much traction out of them since I’m sacrificing tire wall depth for wheel and I’m okay with that.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,129 Posts
Factory Reproduction offers 22", so you'll have to calculate what tire you need. Yeah, you will be hard pressed to find decent tires that size. You "may" have to drop to a 265/30 for a reasonable tire diameter.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh wow, I didn't know that Michelin Pilot Sport was made in a 22. That's interesting...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,129 Posts
Yeah, I didn't either until I looked on TR. They seem to make every size! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts