SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Hello hellcat world I'm new to this and I'm interested in buying a charger hellcat at msrp with few upgrades any recommendations for the San Antonio Texas dealers or nearby
I am going to hollar to Hellcatdotclub he is in Texas, not sure he is very close to you, but he would have a much better idea than I do in Washington State. Best of luck. The order banks haven't opened yet, but I am sure orders have been taken and deposits made.;)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that many already for the charger hellcat, it's ok I'm in no big rush plus that gives me time to sell my 2014 charger and to keep looking for a dealer that will sell at msrp. If it takes a year maybe I'll get lucky to buy a 2016 baracuda

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Well, my dealer isn't in Texas, but he can ship the car to you at an additional cost.
Contact Bob Frederick Jr of Columbiana CJD and ask him if he has any more allotments for Hellcats..... Maybe someone backed out and you can change a "standing order'.
1-330-550-5432 or [email protected]

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I am going to hollar to Hellcatdotclub he is in Texas, not sure he is very close to you, but he would have a much better idea than I do in Washington State. Best of luck. The order banks haven't opened yet, but I am sure orders have been taken and deposits made.;)
Lol wish I knew which source that won't gouge

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
Your way late to the Game. Hellcats are done for 2015 model. You can get in line for a Charger.

WT

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
Well, my dealer isn't in Texas, but he can ship the car to you at an additional cost.
Contact Bob Frederick Jr of Columbiana CJD and ask him if he has any more allotments for Hellcats..... Maybe someone backed out and you can change a "standing order'.
1-330-550-5432 or st[email protected]
You have a better chance of Finding Bigfoot than getting a Hellcat from Bob. He don't have 1 Hellcat with a Vin#.

WT

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
You have a better chance of Finding Bigfoot than getting a Hellcat from Bob. He don't have 1 Hellcat with a Vin#.

WT
I'll post a pic when I take delivery. :D

Reactions: 70Cuda and 630

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
CD
At the rate its going a Picture of a Hellcat in a Magazine is all we might have.
Seems like something going on in the QC Dept.

WT

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
CD
At the rate its going a Picture of a Hellcat in a Magazine is all we might have.

WT
I am cool with waiting until my Hellcat is in good order and ready to be driven. I can also understand why that would need to be kept quiet when you have 2 major brands breathing down your neck!! There should be a way to message a quality control issue without being too vulnerable. I am cool waiting and having a car I can get in and drive, unlike my co-worker who has her Chevy in the shop all the time. One time it was there for over a month! Hopefully issues will be resolved, if there are any, and we will see Hellcats soon!! :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
CD

WT
Bob has always come through before. I've never heard a complaint about him not delivering on his promises. His reputation is solid with me,..... but it would be nice to hear something from him with some info.

I am cool with waiting until my Hellcat is in good order and ready to be driven. I can also understand why that would need to be kept quiet when you have 2 major brands breathing down your neck!! There should be a way to message a quality control issue without being too vulnerable. I am cool waiting and having a car I can get in and drive, unlike my co-worker who has her Chevy in the shop all the time. One time it was there for over a month! Hopefully issues will be resolved, if there are any, and we will see Hellcats soon!! :)
Couldn't agree more! I'd rather have it "a bit later - and right" than "soon, and needing service".

On a side note - I heard GM is sponsoring a remake of the movie "Total Recall".
I hear the cast is up to 28 million, world wide!

Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.