SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm looking to make new freinds, since my previous corvette freinds dont talk to me no more ever since i traded in my 2016 Z06 Corvette for my New 2016 Challenger Hellcat. I invite everyone with a Charger and Challenger to the Carolina Ale House on 36st NW 87ave in Doral. 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month and Dennys in Miami Springs on the 2nd Saturday of Every month.
20161001_183452.jpg
20161001_182532.jpg
20160930_113248.jpg

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
Hello, and welcome! I just moved this thread to the regional section of the forum, that way people looking for Hellcat meets will find it easier. There are several forum members in the Miami area, so hopefully ya'll can get the Cats together soon.

April

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20160922_092520.jpg
Thank You , I was at the Carolina Ale House car hangouts last night and i was very sad the way my previous corvette freinds treated me and talked trash about my new Hellcat. I was the only one their with a Challenger. But i know i will make new freinds, i mean better freinds .So sad in to days age that people treat you different just because you drive a different car. But i will tell this much coming from a ex Z06 Corvette owner, I am Very happy that i finally got to own a Hellcat. I have no regrets.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carolina Ale House car hangouts in Doral, 36st NW 87ave , 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month 6pm,
ALL CATS ARE WELCOME.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8 Posts
Join SoFlo Hellcats, Demons and SRT on the facebook group. There are many local cat owners and there will be a local meet shortly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts