SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it. I have a 2017 HC Charger and I need new stripes cut. The caveat is I need someone who has a laminator as well as the ability to cut stripes. Anyone here?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
879 Posts
Have you ever thought of marking them out yourself with knifeless tape and presto blammo, done? It's the best and cheapest way to do your own vinyls and works like a dream :). I did the stripes on my car <<< over there with a big rectangular sheet of vinyl overlaid across 4 strips of knifeless tape. Took about 15 minutes per side. That's also a heavy duty 7 year 3M satin vinyl.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you ever thought of marking them out yourself with knifeless tape and presto blammo, done? It's the best and cheapest way to do your own vinyls and works like a dream :). I did the stripes on my car <<< over there with a big rectangular sheet of vinyl overlaid across 4 strips of knifeless tape. Took about 15 minutes per side. That's also a heavy duty 7 year 3M satin vinyl.

I'm not interested in that. Some things are better off being paid for and I need a laminator to get the design I want.

·
HOTM Winner
226 Posts
Bump. Still looking.
King, where are you at? I have a buddy here in KY that does stripes and wraps, but I don't know what a laminator is but can ask lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
King, where are you at? I have a buddy here in KY that does stripes and wraps, but I don't know what a laminator is but can ask lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Germany (but I do have a US mailing address). Finding a local to cut a Dodge pattern won't happen. Very few of these cars here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts