SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
This is COMPLETELY WRONG!!! I just got off the phone with Jake and the '22 Order Banks are still open and '23's aren't even close to being ready to order yet.
@ Future Hellcat Owner: You have to understand, Jake is a car salesman. They are the LEAST knowledgeable people on the planet. You can order whatever you want from him. It ain’t coming.

·
Registered
319 Posts
This is COMPLETELY WRONG!!! I just got off the phone with Jake and the '22 Order Banks are still open and '23's aren't even close to being ready to order yet.
Great news! For what exactly? Last general update on this forum was all WB Redeye and hellcats have been filled for 22. This across the board?

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
My 21 charger hellcat was traded in and the selling dealer wants $105k for it. It was $75k sticker.
Great news! For what exactly? Last general update on this forum was all WB Redeye and hellcats have been filled for 22. This across the board?
Sadly in most instances, you are correct.
Sadly in most instances, you are correct.
@OKSS: Finally a member that didn’t trash me. Thank you sir and have a good weekend!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Not completely wrong per say. 2022 Super Stock order banks have been closed since early March. To date just over 140 have been delivered and Dodge has orders for 500+ with assigned VINS. At the current pace, there is no way Dodge will be able to build out the orders they have for 2022. Deductive reasoning says the 2022 Super Stocks ordering banks are done.

Shortly after Dodge closed the Super Stock orders, they did the same with the Redeye widebody. I dont have the order or build out numbers on this model but I wonder if it's the same issue.

At the end of 2021 Dodge had a shitshow on their hands of orders they couldn't fill. It's nice to see they are trying to throttle it and control it for 2022.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
858 Posts
Try Koons Jeep/Dodge in Virginia. They gave me the best pricing I could find of any dealer on a custom order.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
8,312 Posts
If 2022 Hellcat orders are gone, then no M6 for 2022 ?
Possible orders will open up again, they have done this before. None of us really know and that includes most dealers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts