SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to drag racing and want to try it, never done it before. Also interested in track racing.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
697 Posts
I'm not sure of the exact question. Why change anything until you try it? These cars are designed to go over 200, so that's pretty aero as it is. Mine had a rear diffuser and front lip, which I'm putting back to stock for high speed tracks like Road America.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
325 Posts
Perhaps he is asking about the SRT page setup? For drag racing, set the suspension to street (allows for my weight transfer to the rear), traction to sport or track (try both), and transmission to sport or track (some do not like harsh shifting of track). For road racing, either all track or a combination of sport and track.

As for mods, a good set of drag or drag radial tires will do wonders for drag racing. Also, a rear differential brace and good trailing arms will help keep the rear planted.

Should be fun no matter the setup or mods, enjoy!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m new to drag racing and want to try it, never done it before.
There's nothing anyone can tell you, you're just gonna have to "experience" for yourself because you'll probably forget as soon as you stage up. Nothing better than hands on experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts