SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 SRT Super Stock
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a 2018 Demon if anyone is considering selling reasonably. I will be using the vehicle so wouldn't mind buying a car with a few miles and priced accordingly. Not looking for a car that has seen a lot of track time or does not have a clear title. No loan needed and I promise not to waste anyone's time and ask the same in return. Preference is red but would consider other colors. Be glad to share my number as I'll be looking to converse with the seller. Located in SE Michigan.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
2,396 Posts
A good used Demon is where you find it.

You asked here and that's ok.

But a web search turned up a number of Demons for sale.

A link:

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
220 Posts
I'm in the market for a 2018 Demon if anyone is considering selling reasonably. I will be using the vehicle so wouldn't mind buying a car with a few miles and priced accordingly. Not looking for a car that has seen a lot of track time or does not have a clear title. No loan needed and I promise not to waste anyone's time and ask the same in return. Preference is red but would consider other colors. Be glad to share my number as I'll be looking to converse with the seller. Located in SE Michigan.
I just bought my Hellcat from this private dealership: Search Results for “demon” – West Coast Exotic Cars

If they don't have one you like, they specialize at locating one to fit your request.

·
Registered
2020 SRT Super Stock
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. I'm familiar with the autotrader, carguru, ebay and other sites. I posted on the forum incase an owner was looking to sell. If I can talk to the owner of the car that eliminates any dealer shenanigans or facts that they may have forgotten.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
2,396 Posts
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. I'm familiar with the autotrader, carguru, ebay and other sites. I posted on the forum incase an owner was looking to sell. If I can talk to the owner of the car that eliminates any dealer shenanigans or facts that they may have forgotten.
Understand. But buying from a private seller does not eliminate the possibility the seller is engaging in any shenanigans or has conveniently forgotten about that minor fender bender...

Regardless you still need to subject the car to a thorough used car check out.

·
Registered
2020 SRT SUPER STOCK HELLRAISIN
3,640 Posts
For a couple hundred bucks I will check a car out for you, if you have any you want to know more about on the west coast.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Want a Red Redeye?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
706 Posts
Mine is going for sale next week.
Destroyer grey, 1550 miles.

·
BMF
4,349 Posts
EBay has them
Go Shopping

Reactions: dragrcr

·
Registered
2020 SRT Super Stock
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Smoke Grey 2020 Superstock is in the garage.....thanks again to the guys who PM'ed!
Dealer told me they got two Demons the GM bought one(F8) and still owns it, they sold the other for 25K over sticker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts