SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Looking to buy Dodge demon press kit and demon tires

6K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  NoScat 
#1 ·
Looking to buy press kit and also hopefully find some tires

#3 ·
i work at a dealership and the demon logo tires are discontinued you can no longer order them and no other dealership has any sitting around Iv tried to find some and even the standard nitto nt50r without the logo are on backorder with no eta and no warehouse anywhere has them currently

#6 ·
@EVIL V8 do you own a Demon?
What press kit number are you looking for?
They got pretty pricey a while ago.

Linda:

Reactions: dragrcr
#8 ·
Yeah, the tire availability thing, the NT05R supply started drying up around July...RII and G2s even before that (the only tires available in the factory size). Completely ridiculous that Dodge is still currently selling a car (the super stock) that you already cannot find replacement parts for.

#9 ·
I called my parts guy just to dbl check the availability. Yup, it shows none in the system and are discontinued. I didn't have the pt# for the superstock tire,but they have to be available because there still be used on cars that are being built.

This post has been deleted
#12 ·
#19 ·
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tread

I have here a pair of race fronts that were developed by Mickey Thompson especially for our Challengers in 2015 and discontinued mid 2021 (thanks goodyear). This pair is from the very last run, week 18, 2021 ^^^. These are the last pair of brand new never mounted 3880’s you may ever see! Perfect match for those amazing nittos you guys all run on yer demons. These will hold yer car off the race track (or street) and they roll too. (When the car is moving). 50 psi max. 330 mph max. And I’ll let you have them for half of what they are worth. $2500 ea. Plus shipping of course : )

Automotive tire Tire Tread Road surface Font

Hair Tire Hand Automotive tire Light

Don’t settle for less. Don’t run 90 psi in a junk sr tire. You want skinny’s. Your demon deserves these. Last pair. Ever…

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.