SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can provide me with a place that they leased theirs from in the NY/NJ area please reach out to me I see some people getting crazy deals. If anyone recently leased a a charger Hellcat in this area pls share you lease price and money down with how many miles. Thank you guys in advance

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
19 Posts
I got a good deal over at Croton On Hudson Dodge/Jeep. When i was there they had a 17 Challenger in the showroom, go talk to Carl, he's an enthusiast and has a Scat Pack.Very nice guy to deal with and they were straightforward with me. Not sure if they had any Chargers as i was not in the market for one but as others have noted, its a buyers market with great deals out there. Good Luck!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a good deal over at Croton On Hudson Dodge/Jeep. When i was there they had a 17 Challenger in the showroom, go talk to Carl, he's an enthusiast and has a Scat Pack.Very nice guy to deal with and they were straightforward with me. Not sure if they had any Chargers as i was not in the market for one but as others have noted, its a buyers market with great deals out there. Good Luck!
If you could post your prices and everything it would be greatly appericiated

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
If anyone can provide me with a place that they leased theirs from in the NY/NJ area please reach out to me I see some people getting crazy deals. If anyone recently leased a a charger Hellcat in this area pls share you lease price and money down with how many miles. Thank you guys in advance
Don't limit yourself to NY/NJ there are a ton of cars out there. Go on autotrader or cars.com and put in your search criteria for the car without a limit on geography. Even if the car was in California shipping it home shouldn't cost more than a grand. If you get the right deal you will still be way ahead of the game in the car you want. Pick a handful of them and start dialing the dealers. Just ask to speak to the general manager of the store or the new car manager directly and do the deal directly with him or her, not through a sales person. You already know that 8-12k plus rebates is definitely achievable. If one doesn't want to do it, don't waste time, just move on to the next one. There are a lot of cars out there to choose from, your deal is out there. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
261 Posts
I actually had a terrible experience there with the salesperson and manager lying to me as well as lowering my trade in value after they had already made me an offer. I walked out and never heard from them after that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
I actually had a terrible experience there with the salesperson and manager lying to me as well as lowering my trade in value after they had already made me an offer. I walked out and never heard from them after that.
If you can some how take your trade out of the equation and do a clean deal you will be better off. Being that you are leasing you are not getting any sales tax credit from your trade anyhow and if your trade is a lease that you are trying to get out of, you might want to try a site like swapalease.com assuming your current lease is both assumable and offers a decent short term deal for some one.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
261 Posts
If you can some how take your trade out of the equation and do a clean deal you will be better off. Being that you are leasing you are not getting any sales tax credit from your trade anyhow and if your trade is a lease that you are trying to get out of, you might want to try a site like swapalease.com assuming your current lease is both assumable and offers a decent short term deal for some one.
Yes, a trade definitely complicates things. My experience with Croton was early last year though. I bought my car as opposed to leasing it so the trade made sense. I highly recommend Brown's Dodge in Patchogue, NY. They treated me very fair with my trade and purchase price.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
Do what I did and go onto Dodge website and build a 2016 then click search inventory with 50 mile radius. The 2016's are leading really good. In the $500's with minimal down if your a tier 1 credit score. I just got min last week from Manhattan Dodge 2016 off the showroom floor I was tier 2 and had to put $4000 down and pay $600 a month MSRP was $73K and they were asking $92K LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts