SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how’s everyone doing? Brand new to the forum as I found it on Google looking for the best place to order my 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye Jailbreak. I have a few questions as this will be the first time I ever ordered a car much less my first charger.

I guess my first question is where the heck can I order one of these and not have some ridiculous dealer markup?! I am by Sacramento California and I’ve called probably about six different dealerships and of the ones that I got a hold of all of them were wanting a ridiculous market. I am willing to go in and order the car and put a deposit down but I’m not willing to pay $10,000 and $20,000 and $30,000 mark up like some of these dealerships are asking.

The other thing I would like to know is when ordering one of these cars what are some things that I should ask and look out for and make sure that I have a car ordered and not on standby for a dealership to get an allocation? At this point if I get the right deal I’m even willing to get a normal healthcare as opposed to a redeye Or redeye jailbreak. This is my welcome to fatherhood gift to myself from myself and my wife lol and hoping to get this car to do the gender reveal for the future baby we are having we just found out she is pregnant So really want to make it special. Any and all advice would be much appreciated. I am willing to travel almost all western side of the United States.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger REWB in Sinamon
223 Posts
I don’t think you can order 23s yet. Some say late august maybe. Some say December.
And when they do come out no one knows what the situation will be as it’s most definitely the last year of the Hellcat powertrain.
gonna be a shitshow or a giveaway. Time will tell.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don’t think you can order 23s yet. Some say late august maybe. Some say December.
And when they do come out no one knows what the situation will be as it’s most definitely the last year of the Hellcat powertrain.
gonna be a shitshow or a giveaway. Time will tell.
Very true. My local dealer told me two days ago about two weeks they will be able to order them I’m just trying to get my ducks in a row. I been wanting one for about 5 years an finally at the point where I can get one ya know. I didn’t know if there was dealers known to sell orders at MSRP

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome. Speaking as a father of a one and a three year old, hellcat Redeye chargers make great family cars :).

I don’t know if they will update this for 2023 (but it is actively updated now for 2022) But here is the list of dealerships that actually have allocation to order jailbreak now: Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT® Jailbreak Dealer Availability

As mentioned before 2023 is expected to be the last year of the hellcats. Most people seem to expect them to sell fast. MSRP will likely keep increasing as it has this year. So you might want to consider ordering a 2022 from one of the dealers in that link.

There are many dealers that have sold these at msrp or X% under invoice. Though, I think some are no longer doing that on the jailbreak editions because of limited allocations.

search the forum for
Koons in Tyson’s corners
Dan Cummins in KY
And Hellcat Jesus.

there are certainly other dealers who have done similar deals. I got my 2021 hellcat Redeye Charger from a local dealer who basically matched the deals from the above (not quite as good, but they were local and didn’t need to deal with travel or shipping).

But it may be hard to find that kind of deal now. But definitely start with a dealer that dodge says has allocation. The best deal isn’t worth much if they’d car doesn’t actually get built

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,272 Posts
how’s everyone doing? Brand new to the forum as I found it on Google looking for the best place to order my 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye Jailbreak. I have a few questions as this will be the first time I ever ordered a car much less my first charger.

I guess my first question is where the heck can I order one of these and not have some ridiculous dealer markup?! I am by Sacramento California and I’ve called probably about six different dealerships and of the ones that I got a hold of all of them were wanting a ridiculous market. I am willing to go in and order the car and put a deposit down but I’m not willing to pay $10,000 and $20,000 and $30,000 mark up like some of these dealerships are asking.

The other thing I would like to know is when ordering one of these cars what are some things that I should ask and look out for and make sure that I have a car ordered and not on standby for a dealership to get an allocation? At this point if I get the right deal I’m even willing to get a normal healthcare as opposed to a redeye Or redeye jailbreak. This is my welcome to fatherhood gift to myself from myself and my wife lol and hoping to get this car to do the gender reveal for the future baby we are having we just found out she is pregnant So really want to make it special. Any and all advice would be much appreciated. I am willing to travel almost all western side of the United States.
None of us here can answer your questions. Go to your local dealer, ask for a sales person familiar with HCs and talk with them, create a rapport, start a relationship and ask the questions. Get a sense of how they will treat you and if you can deal with them. If they will deal at or just below MSRP, then lock in the deal. If not to your sastifaction or comfort level, look elsewhere.

If you don't like the deal, there is power in getting up and walking out the door. After you walk out, they'll either call you or they won't but then you'll know.

·
Vendor
44 Posts
@Calmoto209
Its my professional speculation that they wont open until September through the end of October. I am starting a list for folks that want to order a 23 when the banks open. More than happy to add you to that and when the banks open we will get you pricing and submit your order. Just shoot me a PM with your: Name, Email, Phone and zip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Goo
None of us here can answer your questions. Go to your local dealer, ask for a sales person familiar with HCs and talk with them, create a rapport, start a relationship and ask the questions. Get a sense of how they will treat you and if you can deal with them. If they will deal at or just below MSRP, then lock in the deal. If not to your sastifaction or comfort level, look elsewhere.

If you don't like the deal, there is power in getting up and walking out the door. After you walk out, they'll either call you or they won't but then you'll know.
Thats advice thank you. I’m going to head to the dealership today
@Calmoto209
Its my professional speculation that they wont open until September through the end of October. I am starting a list for folks that want to order a 23 when the banks open. More than happy to add you to that and when the banks open we will get you pricing and submit your order. Just shoot me a PM with your: Name, Email, Phone and zip.
sent, thank you much sir

·
Registered
39 Posts

Order a JB 22 if you want to make sure you get one. Hellcat_Jesus on here may be a good option but he’s in KY. I bought at Koons in VA but they won’t sell to CA. Getting below MSRP on a JB may be difficult. Dodge website shows who has JB allocation and if you build on online, you’ll get a pop up for a $1000 coupon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Order a JB 22 if you want to make sure you get one. Hellcat_Jesus on here may be a good option but he’s in KY. I bought at Koons in VA but they won’t sell to CA. Getting below MSRP on a JB may be difficult. Dodge website shows who has JB allocation and if you build on online, you’ll get a pop up for a $1000 coupon.
Oh ok awesome. Yeah I know it will be hard an honestly if I can get a normal hellcat for MSRP or under I would be just as happy

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,332 Posts

First off, on the '23s you are very likely -NOT- going to get one without a HUGE added dealer markup (ADM). It's the last year for the Hemi and the last year for the Hellcat. Quite frankly, if you're looking for a deal you're about 2 years too late.

Second, the order banks don't open til sometime in December and production won't start til the end of January. If your wife is pregnant now, the kid will probably be here before your car. Again, this is the last year for Hellcats, so it's expected that everyone and their mother is going to place an order in the first 2-3 days the banks are open and they'll probably sell out that quick. You could very well wait 6-8 months or more for a build.

You'll see some people come behind me and try and say it won't be that bad... but as I've said here a million times, I'm just a nobody low volume broker and I am sitting on 23 cash customers who want day 1 orders for a total of 28 cars. I had 2 customers for '22 Redeye widebodies.

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,332 Posts
Welcome. Speaking as a father of a one and a three year old, hellcat Redeye chargers make great family cars :).

I don’t know if they will update this for 2023 (but it is actively updated now for 2022) But here is the list of dealerships that actually have allocation to order jailbreak now: Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT® Jailbreak Dealer Availability

As mentioned before 2023 is expected to be the last year of the hellcats. Most people seem to expect them to sell fast. MSRP will likely keep increasing as it has this year. So you might want to consider ordering a 2022 from one of the dealers in that link.

There are many dealers that have sold these at msrp or X% under invoice. Though, I think some are no longer doing that on the jailbreak editions because of limited allocations.

search the forum for
Koons in Tyson’s corners
Dan Cummins in KY
And Hellcat Jesus.

there are certainly other dealers who have done similar deals. I got my 2021 hellcat Redeye Charger from a local dealer who basically matched the deals from the above (not quite as good, but they were local and didn’t need to deal with travel or shipping).

But it may be hard to find that kind of deal now. But definitely start with a dealer that dodge says has allocation. The best deal isn’t worth much if they’d car doesn’t actually get built
Fun fact, all three Jacksonville dealerships are charging $15,000 - $25,000 for their allocations. I checked on this in July. The new list comes out in about 4 days. $10 says those Jax listings are still there :) People are crazy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any idea on how to actually get that 1000$ coupon? I've built and signed up with several different emails and no joy at all? That coupon would be great! Thanks

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
718 Posts

search the forum for
Koons in Tyson’s corners
Dan Cummins in KY
And Hellcat Jesus.

He's by Sacramento. Koons will not sell to California.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts