Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good thing I just bought a set of prius killers

Reactions: catdad

·
Registered
99 Posts
With upper/lower and E85 or race gas, injectors, tune, Hellcat's are running 9.40's without headers, so the limiting factor on these cars is the NHRA rulebook and putting in a roll cage. One thing I like about coated headers is the lowering of heat in the engine compartment. Stock manifolds on my car, and will leave it that way, but I have ceramic coated on my 07 mustang and it makes a HUGE difference in engine bay heat.

·
Registered
551 Posts
What crap... the Chinese are putting millions of tons of crap into the air with their 1950’s technology coal fired power plants. So sick of the direction our country is going. My neighbors love Biden. Thank God my Challenger has Magnaflow headers, Magnaflow High FlowCats and a BORLA ATAK to let my neighbors know I am out screwing up the atmosphere!!!

·
Registered
In The Market
9 Posts
Just remember there are plenty of custom exhaust shops that will fab whatever you want and are willing to pay for. They have been building custom systems for "off road" use for ages.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Does anyone else suspect that they have something on whoever this is claiming to be, that is forcing him to do this? There is absolutely no precedent in law anywhere for telling manufacturers that they are responsible for whether their products make Greta cry or not. If items are produced according to law, then they are exculpable for their end use.

It just sounds suspicious to me, in the extreme. However, to help Stainless Works please their new god, Great Thunberg, I will do my part by never buying anything from them, ever again. The IRS is cracking down on money laundering and other illicit uses. How can I guaranteed that Stainless works won't use the money I spend illicitly?

Hello Kooks, and literally anyone else, and goodbye Stainless Works.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bet you will pay big $ for headers now, they will come with cats welded on and have a certification for emissions.

·
Registered
In The Market
9 Posts
Since Stainless Works seems to be the only ones not offering off-road mid pipes I say give them the middle finger if you want catless mid pipes. ARH, Kooks, Corsa, Flowtech all are still offering long tubes with cat less mid pipes. The beauty of our still legal free market system is you don't have to buy shit from people who don't offer what you want.
That is until Greta and the rest of the tree huggers kill capitalism all together. Until then "We Resist"....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm guessing they got caught installing LTs on a street car and eliminating cats.....

I have a feeling in the next year or two, we will see letters from everyone that sells off road exhaust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts