SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my 2020 Hellcat Charger a few months back. Already had the Corsa exhaust installed, but just wondering where Everyone takes their cars for modifications/upgrades/service In the LA area (San Fernando Valley preferably). TIA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not SFV, but relatively close in Simi Valley, check out Addiction Motorsports. Owner Eddie Rios is the man.

Don't let the pics of mostly Fords at the website put you off. Eddie has owned a Hellcat Charger personally and when I was at the shop last year for Power Stop brake pad swaps, his wife drove up in a built late model Jeep with drag radials at all four corners. (y)

That day the shop had everything from some old musclecars getting wrenched, a late-model Caddy getting a pulley and tune, two full-on drag race cars, and a wicked sounding Pro-racing Baja offroad buggy getting dyno tuned.

Addiction Motorsports Simi Valley CA

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not SFV, but relatively close in Simi Valley, check out Addiction Motorsports. Owner Eddie Rios is the man.

Don't let the pics of mostly Fords at the website put you off. Eddie has owned a Hellcat Charger personally and when I was at the shop last year for Power Stop brake pad swaps, his wife drove up in a built late model Jeep with drag radials at all four corners. (y)

That day the shop had everything from some old musclecars getting wrenched, a late-model Caddy getting a pulley and tune, two full-on drag race cars, and a wicked sounding Pro-racing Baja offroad buggy getting dyno tuned.

Addiction Motorsports Simi Valley CA

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Simi is pretty close by.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's a very clean shop.

Eddie is really busy throughout the day, so I suggest dropping him an email. I found he was great about providing info that way. I set up everything with him by email, had my questions answered, and set up an appointment. Things went very well, just hung out in the lounge area they have for customers. But honestly spent a fair amount of time just watching and listening to that Baja racing rig getting the dyno tune. :giggle:

Hope things work out for the best!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts