SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the title says, I'm looking for more 'whine'. Which CAI will do this best? Opinions? No mod engine.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
No personal experience on the hellcat platform but from what I have seen here on this forum is the LMI and Bwoody seem to be the ones to go to.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,821 Posts
No personal experience on the hellcat platform but from what I have seen here on this forum is the LMI and Bwoody seem to be the ones to go to.
I have a Bwoody and love it, I bought it used off here, but based on responses I would say the Legmaker LMI is the more popular choice.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,821 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
139 Posts
Have had both, on my car the LMI is louder, slightly. Purchased the bwoody used and sold it to my neighbor, both work well, the rain shield on the LMI worked better for me with my engine bay work

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,301 Posts
Bwoody here. I'm very happy with it.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
LMI ... even if both products where equal, customer service/follow up/accessibility/ is a Value

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
37 Posts
Bwoody and love it. I don't think one sounds better than the other when discussing the Bwoody and the LMI, I've heard both and the sound difference is negligible

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,301 Posts
I believe the LMI is about 100 bucks more than the BWoody last time I checked. It is CF and looks a bit better but I could not justify the added cost.

I ordered a 17 BWoody in error and their customer service was outstanding in getting me fixed up.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,301 Posts
My bad. The LMI is only about 50 bucks more than the BWoody. I thought it was much more when I was shopping.

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,791 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts