SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It definitely more than doubled the whine. Tripled or quadrupled it. It sounds like I went from a roots blower to a twin screw haha

Based on that video (or in this case.....audio) I have ordered the LMI. Thanks.

Besides, the carbon fiber theme will be big on my car. Hood, Spoiler and CAI.
And as soon as they are available, rockers, rear diffuser and front splitter.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
LMI- Love it and customer service was/is great

Reactions: rayzazoo

·
Registered
495 Posts
This just earned my business, the LMI sounds absolutely awesome.
just got one recently....love it. install was mostly a breeze besides removing the stock air tube was a pain in the ass

·
Registered
495 Posts
I need the tips now! That way I don't reproduce your struggle unless it's unavoidable, lol.
It's definitely unavoidable lol the instructions literally say to "manhandle" the tube until it comes out and that's exactly what you have to do. I actually broke mine trying to get it out

To make it as easy as possible, make sure you have all the tools required. and get your hands on a heat gun if you dont already have one. Install shouldn't take more than 1-2 hours tops

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's definitely unavoidable lol the instructions literally say to "manhandle" the tube until it comes out and that's exactly what you have to do. I actually broke mine trying to get it out

To make it as easy as possible, make sure you have all the tools required. and get your hands on a heat gun if you dont already have one. Install shouldn't take more than 1-2 hours tops
I'll have the opportunity today to get the install underway, I'll let you know what I run into. Thank you for the tips.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'll have the opportunity today to get the install underway, I'll let you know what I run into. Thank you for the tips.
how'd it go?

·
Registered
495 Posts
It's loud! Maybe it's me getting old but I wish that I didn't heart it at all when in ECO (Green bean) mode.
Eco mode? what's that? LOL

Reactions: Beast707
21 - 33 of 33 Posts