SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FullSizeRender.jpg
I just had a customer in Texas run a 9 second pass with the lower pulley only, stock upper.

His mod list:
ATI Lower pulley
Crank Pin Kit
Gates SC Belt
JBA mid pipes
180 Thermostat
KB 17v Bap
ID1000 injectors
New PCM
Diablo Sport Trinity
DSS driveshaft
Remote tune from me
18 inch rims
Drag radials
E85

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nice pass. Went 10.13 lower pulley, tune, on MS109. No other engine mods, stock exhaust, other mods in sig. That car was flying at half track!!!
atco.JPG

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Great Run!

·
Registered
493 Posts
So the 1000cc injectors weren't a limiting factor in this case for E85? Is it because no upper pulley was used?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hmm....this was the setup I wanted to run to begin with, keep what I have now but do id 1050x injectors and BAP for e85.

·
HOTM Winner
1,436 Posts
That’s rolando I believe. Still running the car.
Same configuration? I started out with something very similar before deciding to play it a bit more safe.

BTW, can't remember if it was you -- I think it was -- but do you have an ice tank that you've insulated in some way, with a special tape, maybe? What is that product? I'm looking at some 1" K-flex now, but I that requires additional adhesive, seam taping, etc.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hmm....this was the setup I wanted to run to begin with, keep what I have now but do id 1050x injectors and BAP for e85.
A lot of the things that were done in the beginning of the Hellcat craze worked but was at the limits.

The best thing is to get with tuner and have him let you know what to do. What works for some doesn’t for others. I had a bap and 1300’s and had to go with a fore fuel system to support my mods when others were getting away with just a bap.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Same configuration? I started out with something very similar before deciding to play it a bit more safe.

BTW, can't remember if it was you -- I think it was -- but do you have an ice tank that you've insulated in some way, with a special tape, maybe? What is that product? I'm looking at some 1" K-flex now, but I that requires additional adhesive, seam taping, etc.
Yeah I started with just a bap and 1300’s but didn’t work long term.

I have an ice tank but no insulation. At 20 psi my iats are 100-105 at the end of the quarter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts