SRT Hellcat Forum banner

LOWERED!! KW Adjustable coil springs installed....

73K views 167 replies 62 participants last post by  Hirohawa 
#1 ·
Took the time to install my KW springs today... Install wasnt too bad. It took me about 4 hours crawling aroung by myself. A lot of that time was taking the wheels on and off to make height adjustments.. And another 1/2 hour was needed to run to the store to buy 2 set screws that were needed and some crazy German neglected to include....

The spings are fully adjustable height wise. I ended up adjusting the car down 1" all the way around. I measured from the ground to the front and rear wheel lips, and also the front splitter to gauge the difference... I will give the car few hundred miles to "settle", as they mention the car may settle another .2"-.3".... Then I will have the alignment checked..

Ride quality, honestly, has not been affected AT ALL... rides quality is exactly the same in all 3 Suspension Modes, but is definetly less "floaty" when in "Street" mode, which is what I use on our wonderful Wisconsin roadways...

Before and after pics... thoughts? I am VERY happy with the look...

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

See less See more
#69 ·
I have to admit that is really nice looking...amazing what a small difference makes in the appearance.

Reactions: StellasHC
#93 ·
Other than adjustments, is their a big difference from the other lowering springs?

Without comparing spring rates, I will say no. Height adjustability was the key for me. It seems all other lowering springs keep too much rake in the rear. I like the car a little more level.

#103 ·
Lol! I was the same way! I swore it was staying all stock.. wasnt touching it. At 100 miles I had the suspension torn apart and laying on the floor! Whats the fun in leaving them stock and looking like all the others?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.