SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, thinking about lowering my REWB. For those of you that have lowered, how much and what brand? Pics would be awesome if you have. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
Eibach pro kit
20210217_185159.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
1.1" front drop
1.2" rear drop

Reactions: Speedlogix Sales

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
Keep in mind my rears are 315/50/17 in first picture.
305/20 in this pic.
20200818_195828.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
783 Posts
Mopar spring will net you around 3/4 of an inch so if you’re looking for the slammed look they won’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 CHALLENGER HELLCAT WIDEBODY 6 SPEED
11 Posts
Just bought the Eibach Pro for my WBHC, will post pics when finished. Hopefully it works as I am running 315 tires all the way around

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just bought the Eibach Pro for my WBHC, will post pics when finished. Hopefully it works as I am running 315 tires all the way around
Please send pics, would love to see. I like those springs, although I want to lower front and back the same so it keeps its original “stance”. I prefer to have the front slightly lower so I may see if I can get 1.1” all around.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Couple questions for those with lowered cars.
  • I've heard that lowering a HC (especially more than the Mopar springs) leads to rear half shaft and seal issues. That office water bottle rumors or have you all seen/heard the same.
  • Does lowering the car negatively effect the programing of the adjustable suspension settings? I know that's electronic but I also realize that when you lower a vehicle the shock is no longer in the parameter that it was designed for which can sometimes negatively effect it's performance and life expectancy.

Asking for two questions. I'm interested in a used HC that has been lower but more importantly, when I get a HC I'm interested in lowering as well as I prefer the lower, but not slammed, look too.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Eibachs here on my last WB Scat pack and current WB HC. Doesn't effect dynamic suspension at all, both cars felt identical. I have combined 20,000km on both those cars lowered with no rear end issues, and I beat the absolute shit out of them lol. IMO mopar springs don't drop the rear enough and look odd, so I went eibach.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
387 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
I have been contemplating throwing the lowering springs on my car for better half of the year. I held off due to fear of camber/it being too low. I compiled some pictures I've seen of users on here, here's my fav's;

downloadfile.jpg F5DDA555-AE9E-4E9C-91D0-53D442E95DA3.jpg 20201102_132358.jpg IMG_20180528_0922269.jpg downloadfile(1).jpg IMG_2172.JPG

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,994 Posts
No issues with rubbing in the rear for anybody?
Nope, with a 315 you will need to manipulate the front of the rear fenderwells and smooth the liners.
With 305s it is all good.
You are widebody, so 315 should be fine with zero issues.

Reactions: jakelind707
1 - 20 of 25 Posts