2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,519 Posts
This is the contest winner car?

Reactions: Bigpern333

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts
Super happy for you. I don’t know you at all, but man what an incredible story !!!

Tshirts and sunglasses !!!! Love it !!!!

Welcome to AWD, king of the street lol.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
857 Posts
if you end up selling the cat to just have this and save some money, I totally would understand. that thing is tight. had my buddy follow you on insta to get some pics. Enjoy it, and please be safe!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,894 Posts
1,000 lbs lighter sure makes it a head snapper :ROFLMAO: Kind of like the difference between pushing a bowling ball and baseball.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
857 Posts
1,000 lbs lighter sure makes it a head snapper :ROFLMAO: Kind of like the difference between pushing a bowling ball and baseball.
Right, was gonna say even if they were close in power theyre not even close in weight, a FBO charger redeye would be close to that Lambo completely stock and untouched but im sure those guys at 80eighty beefed up those snails to where that thing screams.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
107 Posts
It won't even be close.

You never know let’s see how it goes we may be surprised. I think most of us Cat owners are secretly rooting for the Op’s Redeye to come out on top but hey anything can happen. Dam Jelly he won a Lambo though but happy for him. Op if you wanted to you could probably sell it and pay off the rest of your mortgage with that car or keep it your choice lol.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,414 Posts
Does it have a clean title or salvage title? How many clicks on it when you got it?

R.K.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts