SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Seems like some of the influencers that have built cars for Roadkill that got a Redeye crate engine from dodge have 6 speeds. Westin Champlin and Alex Taylor do for sure. So maybe there is something to this.

Vendor
2 years they have said that same thing. Its the government that has killed the M6 due to emissions testing failure (if you ask dodge anyway) I would highly doubt that there will be an M6 in anything in 2023 unless they make it available from Direct Connection / Power Brokers.

Registered
'22 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
Believe it when I see it.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
So what I'm seeing here in all the replies is there's a shot :ROFLMAO:

Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
Pfft M6. Three on the tree. That's what these should have.

Reactions: MbtexasStyle

Registered
they've been saying that for 2 years. If you want an M6 you have to buy a Scat Pack
And it has to be a 2022, there will be no manuals at all in 2023. I feel sorry for the OP, he just found out Santa Claus isn't real and he's starting to have questions about the Easter bunny.

Registered
If you watched the podcast (yeah it was a video podcast) with Dodge VP of Operations regarding Roadkill Nights, he spoke about how they wanted everyone in the grudge matches to be thrown another wrinkle by making them race RE engines with the M6. Just like how sanctioned street racing grudge matches aren't the norm, I don't believe this was a teaser about what is coming. I honestly feel it was just a "Hey some of these racers are millennials. Let's see how well they handle shifting their race cars!" - which he did say in the podcast.

Reactions: furious70

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
I just got off the phone with Dodge ...... the M6 is scheduled to be available again at the end of August for the 2023 model year. Time to order the 717 Widebody (y)
Maybe it鈥檒l rain beer too.

Registered
The only semi-non-crazy thing about this M6 rumor is the fact that Dodge gave out all those 6-speeds to the influencers to make the Roadkill Nights cars. So hmmmmm? :unsure:

Or maybe they were just getting them off the shelf since they werent gonna sell them any more. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: snobrdrdan
1 - 20 of 28 Posts