SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
The only semi-non-crazy thing about this M6 rumor is the fact that Dodge gave out all those 6-speeds to the influencers to make the Roadkill Nights cars. So hmmmmm? :unsure:

Or maybe they were just getting them off the shelf since they werent gonna sell them any more. :ROFLMAO:
Yea they did give out 6 speeds. However it was a horrible showing of performance out of most of those 6 speeds. I don’t think Dodge would want to hang their hat on all those missed shifts bogs and stutters. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
732 Posts
It was hysterical (and sad) to watch the in-car footage from all those lost races from missed shifts. There was one round where I swear the driver actually forgot to shift. You can see the moment when they realized it. It hurt to watch.

·
Registered
293 Posts
It was hysterical (and sad) to watch the in-car footage from all those lost races from missed shifts. There was one round where I swear the driver actually forgot to shift. You can see the moment when they realized it. It hurt to watch.
Now not to take anything away from the 6 speed because nothing is better then swinging some gears ,but in the quest for winning a drag race an auto will be hard to beat. Most of the time. You have to consider too if Dodge did put out a 6 speed it would be engineered to perform much better then what the influencers cobbled together in 30 days.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Tim said they gave out M6's for the influencers to add a wrinkle to the competition live during RKN. Should give credence to the EPA storyline since people weren't busting the trans, though they smoked clutches with slicks.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts