SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_8110.JPG Looking for an aftermarket alternative for diff to cradle bushings. Reaching out to hellcat community for some help any suppliers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Ordered a 3.90 diff Black Friday 707. Delivered. Got a set of whiteline cradle mounts coming soon 224.delivered while I have cradle out want to upgrade diff mount bushings. Think I can use a set of energy susp. 5.115g for rear mounts but no luck on fronts or a 4 peice kit. About to remove diff from cradle and measure for the poly rears, Thanks Jim...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
Why not install the Per4mance Development brace rather than fight with bushings? 20 minute install. Many many threads on it here if you search.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why not install the Per4mance Development brace rather than fight with bushings? 20 minute install. Many many threads on it here if you search.
Great product, have had one for a while on car. Figure since I am doing cradle bushings I would see if there was any diff bushings available yet. Brace will be going back on when put back together. Thanks for suggestion.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,871 Posts
Great product, have had one for a while on car. Figure since I am doing cradle bushings I would see if there was any diff bushings available yet. Brace will be going back on when put back together. Thanks for suggestion.
I'm a huge believer in the polyurethane bushings. I'm waiting for all the bushing for the hellcats to become available.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMG_8137.PNG
Contacted Taylor @EnergySuspensionParts.com yesterday this was the reply they sent. Maybe if more folks contacted her she could forward all the requests to the right persons. I would be happy to buy a Hellcat specific kit myself

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,871 Posts
View attachment 314481 Contacted Taylor @EnergySuspensionParts.com yesterday this was the reply they sent. Maybe if more folks contacted her she could forward all the requests to the right persons. I would be happy to buy a Hellcat specific kit myself
I will contact them today. Thanks for the info

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts