SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Unfortunately I sold them all off last year and only kept one 390 and one 370 as spares. The 390s not that expensive new they were around $800 last I checked the 370s are like 1400 I don’t know why such a difference other than maybe the quantity that they make of them is much less as there’s nothing special or different about them verse the 390
The 3.90's have unfortunately gone up quite a bit. I just put mine in a month ago and best I could find was $1300.

You and RezinTexas really suck. I was super happy with my 3.90's but now you got me wanting this trans too. I don't race but I'd love even better 1st gear and would die to have a better 6th gear. I drive my car at highway speeds a lot so that change in 6th is not my favorite but I love the rest of the gears.

RezinTexas - Where are you located at?

Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Registered
956 Posts
Damn... I was going to bribe you with some BBQ or something to let me take your car for a quick spin, with you still in it, to see how the gearing felt (just around town type driving, not racing it around). I'm super interested in making this change but with money getting tighter each day my desires to shotgun parts, hoping I like it, are numbered. I love my 3.90's but would love a little bit more in first and getting a .50 6th sounds great since I spend a fair amount of time on the highway too. Seems all my driving is slow around town at 35-45mph or highway 70-75pmh. I rarely am cruising anywhere at 55-65mph anymore.

Reactions: 2fast4u
1 - 2 of 2 Posts