SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling one used Dodge Challenger/Charger SRT Hellcat 17-18 Magnum Force Stage-2 Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R Filter. This was used for just over 6 months on my wife's 2017 Charger Hellcat. We recently traded the vehicle and don't need it anymore. In my opinion, this is the best intake available for these cars, I had a Legmaker intake and the aFe, I really prefer the quality of the aFe intake. Asking $300 shipped.

Product info can be found here:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,262 Posts
Selling one used Dodge Challenger/Charger SRT Hellcat 17-20 Magnum Force Stage-2 Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 5R Filter. This was used for just over 6 months on my wife's 2017 Charger Hellcat. We recently traded the vehicle and don't need it anymore. In my opinion, this is the best intake available for these cars, I had a Legmaker intake and the aFe, I really prefer the quality of the aFe intake. Asking $300 shipped.

Product info can be found here:

Any actual pictures of what your selling and not manufacturers?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first pic is all components you'll receive for the 2017-up Charger Hellcat. Second pic is what this intake looks like assembled however the second one is from my 2016 Challenger Hellcat which I haven't listed for sale yet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a $475 intake with a $50 rain shield. I may have it sold locally, I'll know tomorrow.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have the hose for the pcv with the clamps and elbow to work on the 19+? Thanks
Not sure what's different on the 19s, it appears I do not so I guess this will only fit 17-18 then.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
526 Posts
Do you have the hose for the pcv with the clamps and elbow to work on the 19+? Thanks
Man just buy those direct from AFE. Hell they’d probably send them for free if you covered postage. At this selling price shipped offered here you’re getting a great product for cheap, and if AFE charged you for the pvc/clamps and elbow you’re still money ahead.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts