SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the downloaded manuals from the Dodge website, but they do not seem to be Hellcat Redeye specific, but just regular challenger. Does anyone have or know where to get the specifics for our cars?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack.
2,461 Posts
Look at the section titles carefully. Some info is engine specific not model of car specific. The RE would I think fall under the "6.2l" engine.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
476 Posts
Yeah my 2020 RE came from the dealer with nothing! They told me to download the manuals. That was a bit unacceptable to me. I called dodge customer service and they mailed me owners manuals, and RE (6.2 SC specific) info also. Just call them and they will send it to you. Or at least they did for me when I complained a bit!

·
Registered
2020 Hellcat Redeye NB in Hellraisin
259 Posts
Yeah my 2020 RE came from the dealer with nothing! They told me to download the manuals. That was a bit unacceptable to me. I called dodge customer service and they mailed me owners manuals, and RE (6.2 SC specific) info also. Just call them and they will send it to you. Or at least they did for me when I complained a bit!
Do you actually have a paper RE manual? All I received was a PDF

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
476 Posts
I never even downloaded the PDF version. I called the Dodge customer service number tsubahog listed above. At first they told me to download the PSF too. I told them I had to have a physical manual. Then in about a week and a half, I got both in the mail.

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,790 Posts

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,790 Posts
This is what I have downloaded already and EXCLUDES the 6.2 (Hellcats/Demons).
The manuals include 6.2L specific information as @Rockster mentioned regarding maintenance and care. Other specifics can be found in the Supplements and More section on the Mopar site.

2021 - Performance Features Supplement

2020 - Drive Mode Supplement

2018 Demon Owners Supplement -

Nitto Tire Warranty -

Additional Manuals can be accessed/purchased at techauthority.com

·
Registered
2019 Widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The manuals include 6.2L specific information as @Rockster mentioned regarding maintenance and care. Other specifics can be found in the Supplements and More section on the Mopar site.

2021 - Performance Features Supplement

2020 - Drive Mode Supplement

2018 Demon Owners Supplement -

Nitto Tire Warranty -

Additional Manuals can be accessed/purchased at techauthority.com

Thank you for sharing this. In my dodge login, I am only getting the generic stuff as seen below.

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,790 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,066 Posts
1-800-423-6343

Yes definitely call that customer service number and ask for any and all books available. I got three books for mine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts