SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I recently ordered a regular HC on 4/20. My question is do you think the dealer will mark up the price like they do on C8 Corvettes? They call it normal dealer mark up.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,575 Posts
Should have come to an agreement and finalized this before the order was placed.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,979 Posts
Oh man, well I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.
No, you need to look at your paperwork and see what it says the price is.
Which can (should) also be able to go down, depending on what incentives may be available at the time of signing the contract.

EDIT: I see now that you ordered a car without knowing the price. That takes balls.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, you need to look at your paperwork and see what it says the price is.
Which can (should) also be able to go down, depending on what incentives may be available at the time of signing the contract.

EDIT: I see now that you ordered a car without knowing the price. That takes balls.
I'll wait for the car to come in around July/August & if they mark it up,then no Hellcat for me.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,979 Posts
I'll wait for the car to come in around July/August & if they mark it up,then no Hellcat for me.
If that's what you prefer doing, fine, but I sure don't understand the thinking behind it.
I always have a set price when ordering, and well below MSRP.

Reactions: Mattm400

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
671 Posts
Is the deposit refundable?

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
671 Posts
So, you give me cash now, and then some time in the future I might get a car you might want for a price I demand, and if you refuse you lose your deposit??? Please tell us this is not the case...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, you give me cash now, and then some time in the future I might get a car you might want for a price I demand, and if you refuse you lose your deposit??? Please tell us this is not the case...
I'll contact the dealer & see how it goes.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts