SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks. No weight savings, about $3200.
Gets installed on Monday. Its replacing a DSS 4" Aluminum (which served me well). This is a nice piece and should handle my 1035 TQ without any issues. Pictures below next to stock unit.

View attachment 551974 View attachment 551975 View attachment 551976 View attachment 551977
Thanks. No weight savings, about $3200.
Jwalker I know this post is little old but how's that driveshaft holding up???? Still good ?? You been thrashing on it any..I figure I ask now cause you had it a bit.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Still good, no issues.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
489 Posts
You’d think but most people in the auto industry are in it because they love autos. I haven’t come across many who are true business people AND care less about autos and are simply in it because of economics. “Generally”, in any industry, if the founder’s name is the name on the door it is all but guaranteed the above applies.
I wouldn’t say that, if it’s a business, it’s a business period…sure there’s those who sell at a price point based on selling as much as possible,and those who sell based on profit of each item, just comes down to a individuals idea of good business practices…
all I do know is that I’d mount a unit rated at 1500 hp all day long, and save 1500 bucks ,and I’m sure I’m not the only one..very few ppl are going to make 4000 lbs of TQ, lol…

21 - 24 of 24 Posts