SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have reached the 40 (43 actually) post threshold and cannot see marketplace. Do I need to do something else to see it?

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
The Marketplace requires 40 posts and that they aren't "spam", or "sandbagged" as the rules refer to them. This means that if you post in excess within a short period of time, you may lose some or all of your posts...

Please follow these simple requirements when posting in the Marketplace. These requirements are put in place to protect sellers AND buyers, they will also maximize everyone's chance for a successful transaction. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN YOUR THREAD BEING DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

General Rules
  • Sellers and buyers MUST have a minimum of 40 posts to participate in the Marketplace ( sandbagging to get post count up will result in infractions and/or banning and will result in all posts being removed)
  • When an item has sold please update the thread to let everyone know the sale is now closed (you may also contact a mod to close thread)
  • State preferred method of payment (PayPal, Item Trade, Money Transfers etc)
  • Include asking price or "best offer" (OBO) in description of item.
  • Be descriptive of the item(s) for sale. Condition, miles, when purchased etc.
  • Do not leave negative comments about the price or quality of an item. If you don't like it, move on. This includes spamming a classified with off-topic banter.
  • Include pic of item for sale with your Hellcat.ORG username AND date clearly visible in photo.
  • Supporting Vendors are NOT to use private classifieds. Please use your respective section for all sales.
  • Feeler threads (gauging interest) will be deleted and infractions/warnings given out.
Want to Buy Requirements
  • State whether an exact item is wanted or list an acceptable equivalent.
  • List the price you are willing to pay for the item.
  • Member: When an offer comes in and the price does not meet your expectations, decline politely rather than engaging in negative banter.
  • Seller: If the price someone is willing to pay for an item is not reasonable do NOT leave a negative comment, simply let them know what a reasonable and expected price is for such an item.
Hellcat.ORG and it's Owners, Administrators and Moderators are NOT your guarantee for a sale/trade/WTB. All buyers are responsible for their own transactions. Mods and admins can not and will not intervene in the case of a failed transaction. All posts that do not meet the requirements posted above will be immediately removed from the Marketplace.

Once you meet these requirements, you'll be given access to the Marketplace. In some cases it may take a bit for the system to update.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. At the end of your post it said I may take a bit for the system to update. I’m assuming that’s what’s happening in my case.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Here’s my second post!

A post like this is ok. It's kind of edgy without being obnoxious and brings a bit of levity to the forums...

Do this again however, and you'll be summarily sacked, racked and quartered...

Salt rubbed in your wounds and smirked at...

Treated with contempt...

And then banned...

And MuscleGarageLA won't even feel bad about it...

;)

j/k, we like young blood around here...

(Not really joking, don't do that again...)

See, now you have to figure out where the line really is...

(Look behind you...)

j/k...

:)

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
:cool:

·
Administrator
2,939 Posts
A post like this is ok. It's kind of edgy without being obnoxious and brings a bit of levity to the forums...

Do this again however, and you'll be summarily sacked, racked and quartered...

Salt rubbed in your wounds and smirked at...

Treated with contempt...

And then banned...

And MuscleGarageLA won't even feel bad about it...

;)

j/k, we like young blood around here...

(Not really joking, don't do that again...)

See, now you have to figure out where the line really is...

(Look behind you...)

j/k...

:)
MuscleGarageLA might feel the slightest bit bad but LaserDoc certainly won't. lol

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
sootyjake

Careful now, 4 and 5, ok...

But don't get too cheap on us, we watch for these kinds of things...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm a big lurker on sites as well and don't like to post just to get my count up. Would love to see the marketplace so I can contemplate previously owned over ordering new. I'll keep trying without being obnoxious.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm a big lurker on sites as well and don't like to post just to get my count up. Would love to see the marketplace so I can contemplate previously owned over ordering new. I'll keep trying without being obnoxious.
I am in agreement with this. Will try to post when I see value to do, but spend most of my time reading while I contemplate my yo yo of decisions.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The secret to getting your post count up - and I mean in a huge nano N.Y. bombastic second - is simply start a thread on what brand oil to use or the value of a CAI/catch can on your car, then grab a few beers from the fridge and sit back and watch your world light up in an explosion of psychedelic sight and sound. Reply innocently to a few of the replies and you will see the marketplace and all the vehicles/parts for sale before your beer gets warm....

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
The secret to getting your post count up - and I mean in a huge nano N.Y. bombastic second - is simply start a thread on what brand oil to use or the value of a CAI/catch can on your car, then grab a few beers from the fridge and sit back and watch your world light up in an explosion of psychedelic sight and sound. Reply innocently to a few of the replies and you will see the marketplace and all the vehicles/parts for sale before your beer gets warm....

Right, because Moderators LOVE catch-can threads...

;)

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts