SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I didn't even realize there was a market place here, I see the For Sale and Wheels for Sale sections and I don't have 40 posts. Looking forward to unlocking something else and contributing more now that I have left the CTS-V platform and joined this one.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was wondering why I didn't see the marketplace. Makes sense to keep out spammers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
I was wondering why I didn't see the marketplace. Makes sense to keep out spammers.
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Yea, and y'all will get there before you know it...:)

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Once you have 40+ posts where will it show up? is it just another forum topic as you or scrolling down or is it a new tab up top?
CLick on forums, then scroll down.....
All the way down..
All the way.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I didn't even realize there was a market place here, I see the For Sale and Wheels for Sale sections and I don't have 40 posts. Looking forward to unlocking something else and contributing more now that I have left the CTS-V platform and joined this one.
Hey Blubyu, I didn't realize you had left the CTS-V platform. I used to see you post on the V forum all the time. I came across this thread looking for the magical number to unlock the classifieds. I know most find it a pain but I like post limits and especially the thread deletes imposed. There is nothing worse than having to go through pages and pages of garbage posts to find that one post that has the meat and potatoes you've been looking for.

Anyway good to see another V (even if former) brethren over here.

·
Premium Member
5,484 Posts
Hey Blubyu, I didn't realize you had left the CTS-V platform. I used to see you post on the V forum all the time. I came across this thread looking for the magical number to unlock the classifieds. I know most find it a pain but I like post limits and especially the thread deletes imposed. There is nothing worse than having to go through pages and pages of garbage posts to find that one post that has the meat and potatoes you've been looking for.

There are quite a few of us... ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts

I'm still there a lot but I chose the Hellcat and its price point over a V3 this round as I have wanted a HC for years so I finally made the jump.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The Marketplace requires 40 posts and that they aren't "spam", or "sandbagged" as the rules refer to them. This means that if you post in excess within a short period of time, you may lose some or all of your posts...

Once you meet these requirements, you'll be given access to the Marketplace. In some cases it may take a bit for the system to update.
Is this still a rule? I'm seeing a lot of folks in the marketplace with much less than 40 posts. I've seen several with less than 10 posts.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Is this still a rule? I'm seeing a lot of folks in the marketplace with much less than 40 posts. I've seen several with less than 10 posts.

My suspicion is that the new forums aren't set up correctly, but who knows.... But "YES" is the answer to your question, it is still a rule... Or was a rule, maybe it isn't anymore...

:/

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
Hello all,

The marketplace is now open to all users to engage new users who are joining the site.

Jeff M

You're aware of the reasoning behind why it was the way it was? (Hidden from view/use to members with less than 40 posts)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts