SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the May Ride of the Month Competition!

Side Flag.jpg

April ROTM Winner: @Designflaw

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
147 Posts
2019 Daytona 392
Mid muffler delete
Khaos motorsports throttlebody spacer
Mopar front and rear strut bars
Firestone indy 500 tires
Craven 5" tips
Downforce solutions wickerbill
Xpel clear wrap
Ceramic coated
392 Hemi fuel rail covers
Billet technology fuse box cover

Being a U.S ARMY veteran the car really compliments my personality
20200703_225709.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg
20200715_131322.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,495 Posts
Lol I entered with a day or two left last month. Let's try this again ;)
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye wide body. Stock under the hood, minimal changes - ppf, tint, side skirts, rockguards, Sto n Sho removable front plate bracket, Z-23 pads all the way around, home made Redeye decal on the performance spoiler.
Best memory so far has actually been a bunch but always basically the same one, it’s the smiles on the passenger’s faces. Every time. It’s like looking in a mirror because I’m smiling at the same time. Far and away my fav car to date.

908E695D-15B5-4519-A085-A9CD4EAC94AC.jpeg

7FEA7385-092C-4C07-9E55-948A06225EE5.jpeg

C1223A28-4EC4-4EC8-96BA-F3E51A259305.jpeg

·
HOTM Winner
214 Posts
Welcome to the May Ride of the Month Competition!

May ROTM Winner: @Designflaw

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
Thanks for the win, you like me, you really really like me lol. But the link to the gallery seems broken, takes you to an A8 remote conversation.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
2019 Trackhawk
426 Stroker
Jokerz Race Blower
2.70 Griptec Pulley
ID1300s
Kooks long tubes
Eibach Springs
Blackops CF hood
Variant Forged Wheels
Nitto 315/35 NT555RIIS
Bunch of other things lol.
1048 AWHP
918 AWTQ
Current best is a 9.92 at 137 then kicked off the track. Love a big suv that breaks hearts and still have remote start.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here is my '16 Go Man Go 6M...changes include barton shifter, legmaker cai, ceramic coating, ppf, powerstop brake pads, performance rear spoiler, mid mufflers swapped for vibrant 1794's, speedlogix strut tower brace body color, 10.5 replica wheels with Nitto 555R2's, updated hc emblems, window and sidemarker tint, luxe taillight divider and my personalized plate just came in GOMANGO...I love the raw power and the whine from the sc amplified by the legmaker...i've owned classic mopars over the last 20yrs...and never felt satisfied the way the hellcat makes me feel !!

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
787 Posts
Doubt everyone will like simplicity, but here goes anyways;
-Luxe Sidemarker tint
-Luxe taillight deckpanel kit
-Misc. Minor Performance mods
-I've always had some sort of American muscle, I got into a really horrific motorcycle accident in 2017 and vowed never to throw my leg over one again. I knew I'd have to spend some extra money to go fast like a bike but it wasn't hard to move onto 4wheels permanently. Favorite memory will forever be me calling my brother on the way to look at this car, pleading he not let me buy it. He texted me every minute asking for a check in. I called him driving it home and he was more excited than I was because he knew he'd get to ride with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts