SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
11,450 Posts
What the hell is actually happening…someone enter, anyone.

·
Premium Member
11,450 Posts
I would love to be considered in the Hellcat of the month competition.

This is my 22 Hellcat Redeye.
I love subtle mods that look stock… simply put, if you know, you know. I had a 19 HC challenger I sold this winter and ordered this csr the next day from Dan Cummins. Simply the best car I have ever owned.

So far: Powerstop brakes, Nitto G2’s (295) on the rear, Performance Spoiler with Redeye Decal I got from a great member on this site, emblem changes from chrome to matte black, all OEM. Mid muffler and resonator delete with Vibrants installed and quad tips, tons of small detail work in engine bay to cover all bolt heads and black out most things, Demon crate air filter, and ceramic coated.

View attachment 594105
View attachment 594106
View attachment 594104
Contest is over. You are the winner. Hey that spoiler decal looks vaguely familiar 🤔

·
Premium Member
11,450 Posts
Hey all…just got my 2021 Hellcat a few weeks ago. I introduced myself on the new member section but figured I’d throw her on here. She’s 100 pct stock (for now) except for 20% tint all around and I de-badged the rear Dodge and Charger lettering. The overall presence the car gives off is what I love the most about it. There’s always going to be a faster car out there, but this one gives off a great vibe while driving…a lot of attitude and it screams America. The Octane Red Pearlcoat is also amazing to me how it’s constantly changing colors in different light.
View attachment 594616
View attachment 594619 View attachment 594621
I’m not a Charger guy but dayum…😍

Reactions: FatRear08
1 - 3 of 3 Posts