SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
161 Posts
The damage to the diff on that Demon was weird. At first I thought it might be a broken driveshaft that hit the fins and the exhaust, then I realized Im a real genius as the damage was on the opposite side of the diff from the driveshaft! LOL Who knows, It could have been some type of debris on the road that did it, or sliding the the tail end of the car off the road and hitting something. Either way, it did a number to the diff and exhaust pipe.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
126 Posts
Demon is a special car and always will be. Lots of little things with the Demon make it unique, hp being just one of them. Unique parts, Easter eggs, that most would never even know abt. SS don’t have their own special one-off, now discontinued tires (bought a spare set while they had em).
Can guarantee no other car has this headlight -
Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Symmetry Circle

long live the Demon. There will never be another.

·
Registered
Which one?
331 Posts
That was good bidding for that car IMO. A driven Demon without a crate with tailpipe and differential damage, $100k is a strong bid. I think the strong money on these cars (and used cars in general) will be tamping down a bit by the end of this year.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
262 Posts
That was good bidding for that car IMO. A driven Demon without a crate with tailpipe and differential damage, $100k is a strong bid. I think the strong money on these cars (and used cars in general) will be tamping down a bit by the end of this year.
And from what I read BAT has a 5% premium to the buyer - capped at $5k. So, the guy actually "offered" $106k out of his pocket.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts