SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see how many would be interested in a SoCal meetup/cruise? Perhaps a canyon drive to Newcombs Ranch up Angles Crest Highway? Meetup somewhere near Angles Crest Highway in the morning (Saturday or Sunday) then head up and have lunch?

FB_IMG_1563067130624.jpg

Let me know if you are interested? I don't mind organizing it once I get some indications of interest. Hope everyone is well.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
There is a big car meet in Orange County every Saturday morning. Maybe we can meet up there in a few weeks and go for a cruise?.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a big car meet in Orange County every Saturday morning. Maybe we can meet up there in a few weeks and go for a cruise?.
Sounds fun...either way is fine with me. Don't mind driving a little further. Good idea.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok sounds good. I will let everyone know on Instagram we’re I’m from and go from there. Couple cats and Demons. Woooohooooo
Sounds good...let me know through here or PM. You live in Ventura County also?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I’m in. Just waiting for my cat to be done. Taking alittle longer than expected. Just requested you on IG.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good everyone...maybe Sunday mornings might be a good place to start? Some have listed locations....do we want to try to do something more centrally located. Feel bad for Primetime having to drive so far? Have a great week all.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Years ago, we did our own power tour, up the 2 and across to the 15, backndown to the 91.

Lots of photo ops and places for lunch.

Just throwing it out there.

I'm also in the I.E.

Bob

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Years ago, we did our own power tour, up the 2 and across to the 15, backndown to the 91.

I'm also in the I.E.

Bob
Sounds like fun to me. I'm in for something like that.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts

I'm also in the I.E.

Bob
Ya I missed that one. Not this time though. Just waiting to get my cat back.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya I missed that one. Not this time though. Just waiting to get my cat back.
Let's plan on mapping it out and scheduling to do it once Primetime gets his cat back. Diboblo, where did your power tour start and where did it end? Will track it on Google map.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts