SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
977 Posts
Well... damn.

The 2, out of La Canada, had a closure until September.

The 39, out of Azusa, has major construction and intermittent closures.

I guess that's not going to work :(

I'm open to suggestions.

Bob

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Could take 5 North to 14 north to pearblossum which connects to the 15 south around Cajon Pass then continue on 15 to 210 or further south to 91? Not sure on mileage...might be too much. Will look for alternatives on Google maps when I get to a computer.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,625 Posts
Let's plan on mapping it out and scheduling to do it once Primetime gets his cat back. Diboblo, where did your power tour start and where did it end? Will track it on Google map.
Thanks man. If you guys can’t wait until my car is done by all means set something up for you guys. I can make the next one. I go back to work September 19. My car should be done 1st or second week of August hopefully lol.
Appreciate the kind words Hellcatcfp....
I’m thinking we can get 25 plus cats there.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I am up for a cruise or meetup. Will be great to meet everyone.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
Hey folks. I just stumbled upon this thread. I would love to know the next time everyone meets up. I just joined the forums and barely purchased my HC.
Also, don't forget, if you're mapping out a route, there is major construction going down on the 60 fwy from the 15 to the 215 every weekend. Just FYI

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
My August is hella busy.

I'm looking at a meet & greet the first weekend of September, in Riverside.

More info to follow.

This will be a Hellcat only get together.

Bob
Keep me posted...will plan on being there. Thanks for organizing it.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,625 Posts
Hey everyone...
We’re trying to set something up on September 14 or 15 in socal! I’m not on this forum much anymore. Some of us have gone to HellCat Forum.
Let’s do this. My car will be ready in 2 weeks or less. Lol so can we finally get a meet and greet please?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.