SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
No food or eating in my garage is ever allowed. its heated and A/C. I use the little plug in speakers to keep critters out. never had a problem. I don't like the smell of moth balls.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
Ivory Spring soap and dry sheets seem to keep them at bay. That, and a lot of mouse traps.
I have a lot more fun with my Smith & Wesson .22 LR pistol with a dialed in Red Dot scope!

Reactions: TIGwelder

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Except I would never go in the garage! eek! Hate snakes worse than mice. Creepy little slimy things. :confused:
Snakes aren't slimy. Haven't you ever sat in a Viper?

Seriously though... Snakes are not slimy. They are like fine corinthian vinyl!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,195 Posts
Snakes and roaches. I HATE them both! Roaches are worse than disgusting ... *SHUDDER*! Snakes are evil ... if it has no arms or legs and can climb a tree, it is the DEVIL!!!

April

PS- If that had been me in the video below, I would have run to the shed, grabbed a hoe in one hand and a machete in the other, and chopped that sucker into a million pieces. OMG ... the thought of snakes climbing trees creeps me out BAD!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Snakes and roaches. I HATE them both! Roaches are worse than disgusting ... *SHUDDER*! Snakes are evil ... if it has no arms or legs and can climb a tree, it is the DEVIL!!!

April

PS- If that had been me in the video below, I would have run to the shed, grabbed a hoe in one hand and a machete in the other, and chopped that sucker into a million pieces. OMG ... the thought of snakes climbing trees creeps me out BAD!

Makes me hungry.mmm tasty

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts

April

Snakes are cool...

If you really want to dispatch one quickly might I suggest a 12 gauge with some birdshot? Roaches I can do without.... o_O

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,195 Posts
I am terrified of roaches. I know they will not hurt me, it is not like they are poisonous ... I simply cannot deal. And those of you live that live in the South, you know what I mean ... no matter what kind of clean freak you are, you will see a roach in the house at some point. Usually those giant cockroaches that come in from outside. It was awful when Marty was still in the Navy and at sea, because I could not scream for him to come take care of the roach. I would don a suit of armor, a claw hammer in one hand, and a can of Raid in the other and chase the roach down, screaming the entire time. Then, once the nasty bastage was dead, I would get a huge wad of toilet paper (practically the entire roll) to pick it up with while gagging the entire time. Sigh. I deal with almost any other creepy crawly fine. I do not like them, but I deal.

April

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,708 Posts
Water moccasins are awesome, especially if they fall out of a tree your boat is under. That is why I take a machete along. You don't want to shoot at one in the boat! Duh!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.