SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
Holland area here live in Wisconsin(Milwaukee) have a place on the lake up there...Gingerman raceway is real close :) South Haven Mi

Hope this winter isn't like last years...ugh.
I know 5 buddies in D town getting hellcats only fitting for Detroit to have them in numbers.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear that on the winter. Had that bad wind storm last Nov, had some smoke damage from fireplace and spent until March in a hotel. Funny you mention Gingerman, I have raced Spartan Speedway in Mason, Auto City Speedway in Flint, Owosso Speedway in Owosso, Springport Motor Speedway in Springport. Also went to Mopar Nationals from 1992 to 2000.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool Kevin, I have met Harold a few times. Probably have seen you before too. In 2007 I won the Spartan Speedway 6 Cylinder Championship and my son Russ won the Springport Speedway 6 Cylinder Championship also. I drove a 1997 Chrysler Concorde and he drove a 1995 Chrysler New Yorker.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't wait for everyone to get their Cats. I know Dodge will have a special show before Woodward. Hopefully will see you all there. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Might be kind of cool to get all that horsepower together at the Dream Cruise. Chrysler would probably let us park in their lot.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I had my Prowler they always had a big party at the Chrysler museum on Tuesday. Really put on the ritz and it was a blast. Should do the same for the Hellcat owners.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
56 Posts
royal oak michigan.
Originally from RO. Cruised Woodward during the 60's. That's the first thing I'm going to do with my new Hellcat (Weather permitting).
Getting all the Hellcats together at the 2015 Dream Cruise is a tremendous idea- Thanks to Russ Potter and bfusion for that!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
WOODWARD NEXT FALL FORSURE!!
Great idea!! Count me in!

Dodge will make special parking arrangements for us if we contact them :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Once I get mine, I will be happy to talk to them. Don't want to jinx anything without having the car first. Althoughhhh, maybe Chrysler would make sure I get mine if I'm the one that contacts them.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
56 Posts
Once I get mine, I will be happy to talk to them. Don't want to jinx anything without having the car first. Althoughhhh, maybe Chrysler would make sure I get mine if I'm the one that contacts them.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm sure you'd have the support of the Hellcat Community if you took the lead to set something up with Dodge. Can't hardly imagine what a cool display of Halo cars that would be. Seems like Dodge would love it and the Motor City would be a great venue!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
Do it :))) We will show!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
151 Posts
Clio, Michigan here. And I'm in for woodward also. I've been there the last three years with the green with envy guys. And dodge let us park right in the dodge display for our BBQ this year. They moved it from the Walter P Museum to the display on Woodward ave this year.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
WOODWARD NEXT FALL FORSURE!!
Great idea!! Count me in!

Dodge will make special parking arrangements for us if we contact them :)
Never been, but have wanted to. In 2007 I SHOULD have gone with the Prowler club. It supposedly was the only time in the history of the dream cruise that they stopped traffic to let the Prowlers in.

1 - 20 of 422 Posts