SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Charger SP WB checking in. First car I really want to invest in and really upgrade, looking for any good garages or spots to get work done and also meet ups!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Let me know what you need I have done a bunch of cars around se Wisconsin I live just north of Milwaukee

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know what you need I have done a bunch of cars around se Wisconsin I live just north of Milwaukee
Absolutely man, appreciate it. Right now trying to decide between bags and springs, also stumbled arcoss a couple guys in here with 345s on 20x12s........ drooling

Welcome to the Forum from WV... Glad you joined us....
Glad to be here!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,835 Posts
Welcome. Hard pass on the bags though.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,835 Posts
any reason in particular or just preference?
Not a mechanical reason or anything, I just really cant stand the low down look. Didnt mean to make you think there was some incompatibility issue that I was aware of, other than my preference. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
990 Posts
Welcome, Kenosha here....

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,861 Posts
Welcome to HC.org!

Are you modding for the Track? or more fast fun for the streets?

Congrats on your HC Charger and Enjoy All The Fassst Fun!

Linda :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not a mechanical reason or anything, I just really cant stand the low down look. Didnt mean to make you think there was some incompatibility issue that I was aware of, other than my preference. Sorry about that.
No worries, I feel like you like it or you dont, really no middle ground. Kind of takes the "muscle car" element out a bit which if i had to guess is why you arent fond.

Welcome, Kenosha here....
we will have to link up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts