SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,975 Posts
That is detailed very nice... great color!

Reactions: blairsimister

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
54 Posts
I was in the process of painting a red 2018 Motormax car Octane Red until I see Autoart has an Octane Red one. They aren’t cheap but really neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Hellcat M6
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was in the process of painting a red 2018 Motormax car Octane Red until I see Autoart has an Octane Red one. They aren’t cheap but really neat.

It is pretty tough to pass up! I just made a offer and got mine for $185 - Don't worry about the $, this 2nd Hellcat is cheap compared to the first one!

I bought from bpowerful4sure - Excellent seller.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
54 Posts
I would have had as much in painting one and I can assure you it would not look as good as the Autoart version.

@blairsimister- Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,926 Posts
Wish someone would make a standard bodied 1:18 HC Chally in B5.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
54 Posts
lol kind of! I bought a red '18 widebody Hellcat and took it apart thinking I would strip the paint and re=paint Octane Red. I lost energy on it and it is in a box. I think it was $20.... spent more on less

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
54 Posts
I am kind of surprised there isn't a company like Autoart that will paint to specification if you will. Perhaps contact the company and ask. I figured I was left to have my own done and this popped up. Not cheap but I find it fascinating the detail and having a scale that is almost what I have '18 Hellcat Widebody Octane Red- mine has sunroof and black calipers but close enough.

·
Registered
2017 Hellcat M6
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am kind of surprised there isn't a company like Autoart that will paint to specification if you will. Perhaps contact the company and ask. I figured I was left to have my own done and this popped up. Not cheap but I find it fascinating the detail and having a scale that is almost what I have '18 Hellcat Widebody Octane Red- mine has sunroof and black calipers but close enough.
Yes I also have red calipers and a sunroof. But like you say close enough.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
54 Posts
Maybe I can trade you calipers! I am sure that I would break the da** thing trying to do it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts