SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 550 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Minnesota that has taken delivery of a Hellcat. How about on order. I have a Charger Hellcat on order, still in BX however.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
I ordered my sublime hellcat challenger on 10-22-14 still in BX,& wanting for black hood!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
Waiting for hood

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
Should have a Jazz Blue Cat roaming the SW Burbs of the Cities this spring. I know of one other, but don't know where he lives. Should be in my garage by late Feb. Taking delivery in Central Iowa, and probably getting a few hundred back country road miles in if the weather permits, then driving up to the Cities. We can play with it down south for a while if the weather is better down there. If it is still winter, when it shows up, it will be a quick trip for the Cat on a truck to my garage. She will have an allergy to bad roads, I know that already. Plus it will be waiting on new shoes and slippers. Will keep the stockers for potential road race days at BIR when we are not drag racing it. Ha, for that sounds like all we need are slicks and spare drive shafts!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
Are you guys in MN challenger car club?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
Looks like i will now make it to Car's & Coffee April 4th
depending on weather.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D And my Charger HC has a projected build of, week of 3-16:)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
I will check them out Thanks

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
Sound off how many Hellcat owners are in MN. ?
How many of you are going to show up for Car's and coffee ? April 4th 2015
How many are going to the SRT Track Experience Road America Elkhart Lake, WI September 1, 2, or third 2015

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
How many of you that live in MN. have hellcats's on order.?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
Speedman, like I posted above looks like my car arrives week of the 16th, so weather permitting, I am coming on Apr 4. I was going to open a thread that week so we can plan a meeting place if the forecast for that Saturday is good.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
644 Posts
Hey MN guys! Jim in Orono here. Ordered on 9/9/14, took delivery on 12/23/14. Plan on Cars and Coffee of April 4th! Other MN Cats: 1 in... Lakeville, Chanhassen, Orono, Buffalo, So St Paul.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
109 Posts
Ordered 10-22-14 still waiting for that dam vin, Elk River

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
Hopefully everyone's car makes it in time
Mine is suppose to be here on Friday. And it will never see bad weather or salty roads
Someone took delivery of a Green cat three or four weeks ago from Brookdale dodge.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
Cat 1.jpg
Up Date Who Has there Car.
I just picked up mine on Saturday.
Someone else had there Green & Black one come in to the same dealer i got mine from.
Sound off who's going to Car's & Coffee.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
Guys, I got mine last Saturday! She is one fine machine. It is going to get some clay treatment tonight. I was floored after inspecting with my 1000 watts of detail lights last night, that paint is dirty!! Damn, looks great until you look real close.

I will be there unless it is raining and snowing on April 4. I live about two miles from there. Let's see what the weather brings for that week, we can either meet at Perkins for some introductions, my place or just meet up at a location there. From past visits the drill is that we must be early to score a good place. I have contacted the Autoplex staff and asked if we can get some space near the Clubhouse for several Hellcats. IMO they will see as much action as the Ferrari and Lambo stuff that are hardly affordable by most. Looking forward to meeting some of the local members.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
419 Posts
Perkins What time

1 - 20 of 550 Posts