SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? I had someone message me on Facebook about joining MN SRT that's basically a group of all SRT powered vehicles. Asked me if I'd be interested in joining their group and that they have a reserved spot.

Anyone else plan on going and if so are you bringing the Hellcat?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
I am so ready for a car show. I have not heard of this one before. Hopefully the snow will be gone by that time. :mad:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am so ready for a car show. I have not heard of this one before. Hopefully the snow will be gone by that time. :mad:
Ha by May 5th it'll be gone for sure! I think I might register with the SRT group. No idea how many Hellcats are in the group so far. I've already seen some SRT Jeeps, SRT-4's and SRT-8's so far.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
Was that the group who had the show in a parking lot late last year in Eagan? Good looking cars and trucks were there. I am not a member but will come weather permitting and recruit for our own HTD Club.

Notice it is the first Saturday of the month so the Chanhassen Carplex will also have a morning get together/show. If anyone comes to that a donation to their favorite charity is asked for at the gate. Could be a good day to have the nice toys out finally!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was that the group who had the show in a parking lot late last year in Eagan? Good looking cars and trucks were there. I am not a member but will come weather permitting and recruit for our own HTD Club.

Notice it is the first Saturday of the month so the Chanhassen Carplex will also have a morning get together/show. If anyone comes to that a donation to their favorite charity is asked for at the gate. Could be a good day to have the nice toys out finally!
Not to sure. They're mostly just on Instagram right now but the head of the group messaged me on FB asking if I wanted to join. And if I did he had a promo code for a discount on registration for street heat and that they had their own section. He has a black earlier model SRT Jeep.

And yeah having time to hit up both shows would be fun!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I have a kitchen remodeling project going at home right now, AND I purchased four wheels and tires worth of furniture Sunday for the Mrs., so right now my future time and spending with the Hellcat should come easy this year, she is as happy as ever with me (today). All of that could go to $hit by the evening of the 5th!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the heads up. I have a kitchen remodeling project going at home right now, AND I purchased four wheels and tires worth of furniture Sunday for the Mrs., so right now my future time and spending with the Hellcat should come easy this year, she is as happy as ever with me (today). All of that could go to $hit by the evening of the 5th!
haha! :) I know the feeling. Right now I'm finding myself having to strategically order car parts so they arrive on days my wife isn't home from work yet. Then I run out and hide them in the garage like a partaholic. lmao

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
DGatzby, I think it's the same group we met at the Buffalo Wild Wings last Fall.
That seems right, lots of good cars and trucks showed up, hope it is a nice day. I'll go to the Carplex in the morning. I know of at least three guys waiting on Demons, I'll need touch base with them soon I have not heard anything yet.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
"teamsrt_minnesota" on Instagram?

Busy on the 5th.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unfortunately I'm stuck working. :(

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,092 Posts
That white Lambo was spotted in Minnetonka last night driving down Hiway 7. Too bad I was in a GC and not a Cat. Sounded good, but maybe he would have made it sound better.;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
It was great to get the cat out for my first show this year. Now Mopars in the Park is right around the corner.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts