SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you want to test configure your 2020 Challenger ;) This won't actually work to order one, FYI.

(if this is a double post let me know)

Attachments

·
Registered
In The Market
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They removed destroyer gray. ;(

this was already announced but bice to actual test configure.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
They removed destroyer gray. ;(

this was already announced but bice to actual test configure.
No DG for 2020, in fact last build outs for 2019 DG were in August I believe.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,328 Posts
thanks...no new colors for 2020?
White Knuckle
Triple Nickel
TorRed
Octane Red
Go Mango
Granite Crystal
F8 Green
IndiGo Blue
Pitch Black
Hellraisin (late)
Frostbite Blue (late)
Sinamon Stick (late)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
In The Market
115 Posts
White Knuckle
Triple Nickel
TorRed
Octane Red
Go Mango
Granite Crystal
F8 Green
IndiGo Blue
Pitch Black
Hellraisin (late)
Frostbite Blue (late)
Sinamon Stick (late)

forgot Gold Rush

·
Registered
In The Market
115 Posts
Me too, I don't know if I like Sinamon Stick or Gold better. Frostbite doesn't look bad, but I don't think I like hellraisin from the latest pics. It will be a hard choice if I get a 50th as I also like octane, F8 and go mango.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
72 Posts
Was just looking through the Dodge website and I noticed that the 3.09 differential is not available for the 2020 Hellcat. Is that correct ? Not interested in buying just looking at the changes from 2019

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,328 Posts
Was just looking through the Dodge website and I noticed that the 3.09 differential is not available for the 2020 Hellcat. Is that correct ? Not interested in buying just looking at the changes from 2019
The 3.09 is a Redeye only option and not available on Hellcat, but it will return for 2020 at the same $1,095.
Must be a bug on the site or sometimes when an option is temporarily unavailable, it will disappear from the build site.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
86 Posts
Ordered 11/29 and I just got a VIN and am in D1 status! .
The car should supposedly be loaded on truck on 01/20/2020 and be delivered on 02/14/2020.
Sorry for the spanish lol.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,484 Posts
The car should supposedly be loaded on truck on 01/20/2020 and be delivered on 02/14/2020.

Congrats. If anyone deserves this, it's you. Kudos on the Warpspeeds too, those look killer.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts

Congrats my man !! I also have a VIN # as well and am in D status.....As for loaded on a truck by Jan 20th...LOL they will be lucky if they just start to build by then.....and to be delivered by Feb 14th? No way my friend wont happen. I think your dealer guy got you all excited. Like i said before this will be my 4th hellcat and all other 3 took about 9 months to get. Now i am in Canada and you are mexico,,,but to be delivered to your dealer by Feb 14th? All I can say is good luck bro :)
Cheers.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
86 Posts
Congrats my man !! I also have a VIN # as well and am in D status.....As for loaded on a truck by Jan 20th...LOL they will be lucky if they just start to build by then.....and to be delivered by Feb 14th? No way my friend wont happen. I think your dealer guy got you all excited. Like i said before this will be my 4th hellcat and all other 3 took about 9 months to get. Now i am in Canada and you are mexico,,,but to be delivered to your dealer by Feb 14th? All I can say is good luck bro :)
Cheers.
Good luck to you too sir!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts
Good luck to you too sir!

Im just trying to tell you not to believe in everything you hear from these dealers. Hey honestly I ordered mine 3rd week of Nov and expect to see this car maybe July of 2020 give or take. But hey if you get your widebody HC by feb 14th that is some fast shite...LOL :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
86 Posts
Im just trying to tell you not to believe in everything you hear from these dealers. Hey honestly I ordered mine 3rd week of Nov and expect to see this car maybe July of 2020 give or take. But hey if you get your widebody HC by feb 14th that is some fast shite...LOL :)
Unless HC building is something really special (which I’m pretty sure isn’t), building and delivering to mexican border usually around 3 months. I really wish it will work for me bc if they tell me february and try to deliver april or may they will have to keep their car and will find me with a ZL1 or a 2019 HC.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
146 Posts
Well first off I know the plant is closed for the next 2 weeks for xmas and new years...as i know people in the plant. Now that puts you at 1st or so of week of Jan that leaves you 5-6 weeks to have the car built ( remember there are lots in the que from north America Dodge dealers that have already placed Hellcat orders) and they shipped to you by Feb 14th? Just sayin buddy trying to be honest with you as to what to expect from my experiences....and IF that's a BIG IF it comes by Feb 14/2020 I will be Amazed !! Let us know how you make out.:)
Cheers and Good Luck :)

1 - 20 of 104 Posts