SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Im just trying to tell you not to believe in everything you hear from these dealers. Hey honestly I ordered mine 3rd week of Nov and expect to see this car maybe July of 2020 give or take. But hey if you get your widebody HC by feb 14th that is some fast shite...LOL :)
July? Nope. You will see your car by March. Wait, youre in Canada. Hmm not sure but no way July.

·
Registered
91 Posts
When are they going to fix the Dogde website? I'm still waiting to see exactly what options and color combos you can get for 2020. I know I could go to a dealer, but don't want to be harrassed until I decide.

·
Registered
74 Posts
When are they going to fix the Dogde website? I'm still waiting to see exactly what options and color combos you can get for 2020. I know I could go to a dealer, but don't want to be harrassed until I decide.
I’m pretty sure I looked at it and built up a challenger yesterday, what part doesn’t work for you?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts
The new colors are still not up yet.
:cry:
When ???

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oh ok, we’re talking about new colors. Pretty sure it’s not a matter of fixing the website, Dodge did anounce they would be available late, how lte is the question. But considering ordering has only be available for a month and a half now, it’s not really late yet...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Well, I am anyway. :cool:
Some thought that the new colors would be up just after new year's.
I will just keep checking every day.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Challenger HC WB for me, probably Frostbite Blue with the Granite Warp Speed wheels.
Charger Scat Pack for gf, either Hell Raisin or Cinnamon Stick.
I am hoping that she prefers Hell Raisin.
:D

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
The new colors are still not up yet.
:cry:
When ???
Guessing maybe later this month with deliveries in March.

Could also be staggered with not all three available at once, guess it depends on how long they're gonna let this model year run.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Challenger HC WB for me, probably Frostbite Blue with the Granite Warp Speed wheels.
Charger Scat Pack for gf, either Hell Raisin or Cinnamon Stick.
I am hoping that she prefers Hell Raisin.
:D
Nice!! I’m waiting for my 2020 Challenger HC WB in Granite, warpspeed wheels, red demonic interiors! Should supposedly be delivered during february.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice !
I like your paint & interior combination.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’m pretty sure I looked at it and built up a challenger yesterday, what part doesn’t work for you?

For one, the caramel interior color option isn't coming up. Only 2 wheels available for scat pack? They had like 5 or 6 last year. Also the 1320 package is not there now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
For one, the caramel interior color option isn't coming up. Only 2 wheels available for scat pack? They had like 5 or 6 last year. Also the 1320 package is not there now.
Ok, I didn’t know some options weren’t available yet for scat packs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ok, I didn’t know some options weren’t available yet for scat packs.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Saw on other board where Frostbite is now available to order.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts
Other board ? There are no others !
:p
Dodge build & price still does not have the new colors.
I guess that we are going to be ordering the Charger & Challenger before seeing the new colors in person.
I did get to see Frostbite Blue on the Charger at Carlisle, so at least I have a pretty good idea of what it will look like on a Challenger.
:unsure:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts