SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Lol and yes the Dodge build and price does lag behind. In 2014 the entire 2,000+ run of Shakers were ordered and sold out before they ever even showed up on the Dodge website.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lol and yes the Dodge build and price does lag behind. In 2014 the entire 2,000+ run of Shakers were ordered and sold out before they ever even showed up on the Dodge website.

The US page is not that bad, on the mexican one the 2020 MY doesn’t even appear yet, and I ordered mine about 2 months ago in my dealership .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
There was supposed to be a gold later this year, but it may be just for the 50th anniversary. Can anyone confirm since the new colors don't show on their site yet?

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Yeah the Gold was Anniversary cars only.

These are the colors from the FCA press release . .

White Knuckle
Triple Nickel
TorRed
Octane Red
Go Mango
Granite Crystal
F8 Green
IndiGo Blue
Pitch Black
Hellraisin (late)
Frostbite Blue (late)
Sinamon Stick (late)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Damn, that's what I thought. I would have loved that color but can't see paying 6k more plus markups to get it with the 50th.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I did some more playing on the build site and found that I really like the RT stripes in white on a go-mango. Just wish you could get white seats somehow. I wonder if any aftermarket companies carry them? Also found a couple ads that have the gold monkey wheels. They look awesome on F8 and octane cars and have the 275 tires, but they both have the cloth interior. The package still isn't on the build site, but if its like last year, I'm pretty sure you can't get it with the red interior or most likely the new caramel either. Maybe I could settle for black if you can at least get the plus package. One other note, it looks like its true the dynamics package now has the wheels like on the 1320 and not the SRT type wheels they had last year, very disappointing....

·
Registered
363 Posts
The new colors still not up on the website.
According to the dealer, the new colors can now be ordered.
But does anyone know if the colors are actually in production ?
I don't want to order now if the paint is not being sprayed until June.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
I don't want to order now if the paint is not being sprayed until June.
They would never do that. If they are available to order now then they will soon start spraying. Many thought theses colors would start showing up in March so this timeline seems to work.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice !

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is nice. Still wish you could actually build one and see it first though (which color seats you can get with each exterior color and also what the carbon trim package really looks like) and what wheels are available. Don't know why Dodge is so slow, Camaro and Mustang builds have been out and correct for months...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Clarification:
Frostbite can be ordered.
Hell Raisin & Sinamon Stick cannot.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Still time to wait then as S.S. is my first choice. Still really like octane, F8 and go mango too though and have dim hopes of landing a gold rush someday.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts