SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Model Year Change Over and Saying Goodbye to some Paint Options

9K views 94 replies 43 participants last post by  Ross61 
#1 ·
Model Year Change
Just found out a little info on Dodge's plans for the change over form 2022 Model Year to 2023 Model Year. August is supposed to be the last month to place an order for 2022 Challengers or Chargers of any trim. They are taking September off of ordering and will begin 2023 ordering in October. This is the plan of record for the time being. Always keep in mind that plans are changing often in the current production climate.

Color Options Changing
We are losing three colors effective immediately. They are replacing the colors below with new ones that are yet to be determined. We will see what happens maybe a green, a new purple, and grey. We will keep you updated as any news comes out. Hopefully roadkill nights will bring out some good info.

Indigo Blue
Smoke Show
Hellraisin

#6 ·
Im right there with ya

Reactions: Vet Rider
#7 ·
God forbid there arent 70 different grays.
Lemme guess, one of the new colors will be 'Cool Steel Mist' :rolleyes::rolleyes: and people will be clamoring for it.

#15 ·
  • Love
Reactions: Bobo
#22 ·
I swear they only got rid of indigo blue because I was trading mine in for a redeye. Sum bitches. Mother fuckers. Any way. I would love to see 3 brand new colors. Because ******* why not. I heard that at roadkill nights they were releasing 3 new models or something like that. Maybe the new colors will be on those models then. I am absolutely butt hurt about losing indigo blue. ****. There's one for sale near me but they want 30k over sticker for it. 30k over MSRP because they can't order any more they said. I replied with. "Sorry I just threw up in my mouth a little bit" haven't heard back from them yet.

#25 ·
My money says PCP aka Reign will be one as a swan song. People loved that color and there is history there.

Reactions: Taxinator
#27 ·
If it truely is the last year which i seriously doubt they should go back to first year and offer them in the same colors as in 1970. Or as close as they can come with modern paint. but id be happy if they brought back plum crazy and kept F8, sinimon stick and black. Rest of the colors dont do alot for me. Especially smoke show. To me it looks like primer.

#42 ·
Model Year Change
Just found out a little info on Dodge's plans for the change over form 2022 Model Year to 2023 Model Year. August is supposed to be the last month to place an order for 2022 Challengers or Chargers of any trim. They are taking September off of ordering and will begin 2023 ordering in October. This is the plan of record for the time being. Always keep in mind that plans are changing often in the current production climate.

Color Options Changing
We are losing three colors effective immediately. They are replacing the colors below with new ones that are yet to be determined. We will see what happens maybe a green, a new purple, and grey. We will keep you updated as any news comes out. Hopefully roadkill nights will bring out some good info.

Indigo Blue
Smoke Show
Hellraisin
Where did you hear this. I run a CDJR and they haven’t said a damn word.

#44 ·
Model Year Change

Color Options Changing

Indigo Blue
Smoke Show
Hellraisin
thanks for the info, martin and nice meeting you on monday. please keep us posted.

Reactions: DanCumminsCDJR
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.