SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all talk about how great XYZ part is, but what are some you regret doing to your Hellcat/Redeye/Scat Pack. Be a good spot for owners to come browse and see if what they want is listed.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,008 Posts
Removing the Dodge emblem from the back. Looks weird with the dimples Staring right at you. Luckily, I discovered the luxe matte black overlay. Looks like it will give the taillight some depth.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Removing the Dodge emblem from the back. Looks weird with the dimples Staring right at you. Luckily, I discovered the luxe matte black overlay. Looks like it will give the taillight some depth.
I also had that. Removed it looks odd. I have one of there 3 layer stickers in satin that covered it up nicely.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,008 Posts
I also had that. Removed it looks odd. I have one of there 3 layer stickers in satin that covered it up nicely.
of I don’t like the matte overlay, I’m going to go with a purple DODGE from American bros.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,469 Posts
Off road pipes. Way too loud, too much resonance in the cabin.

Reactions: BrakeFade

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,449 Posts
I ordered a Wickerbill from Downforce Solutions. I never installed it because I was torn on it but would be the mod I regret buying. Nothing against DS they make nice parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts