SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a big shout out to Resume Speed for the new info on the 2017 Challengers! For me the colour (Canadian Spelling) I want even more than the Go Mango is Yellow Jacket (and I haven't even got my Go Mango yet!). So this got me thinking. If I could make a crazy technology wish for Fathers Day it would be for the engineers at FCA to create some sort of LED system under the clear coat so that I could switch the colour (Canadian spelling) of my Hellcat to reflect my mood or desire.
Today I want Yellow Jacket, on the way home Sublime, tomorrow who knows?
What would be your crazy wish for your Hellcat (just because the technology does not exist should not hold you back)?
mood.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, what I think he is saying is you start by pulling away from the cop as he erases the ticket and then accelerate towards fun, fun, fun.

·
5,014 Posts
So a big shout out to Resume Speed for the new info on the 2017 Challengers! For me the colour (Canadian Spelling) I want even more than the Go Mango is Yellow Jacket (and I haven't even got my Go Mango yet!). So this got me thinking. If I could make a crazy technology wish for Fathers Day it would be for the engineers at FCA to create some sort of LED system under the clear coat so that I could switch the colour (Canadian spelling) of my Hellcat to reflect my mood or desire.
What would be your crazy wish for your Hellcat (just because the technology does not exist should not hold you back)?
View attachment 44629
I'd be happy if they learned how to paint a car. They should outsource the paint shop to Honda.

·
Premium Member
5,004 Posts
View attachment 44629

Here you go your wish is my command.:D

Peugeot paint changes colour with your mood

maybe one day:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about a Heads Up Display? I read an article a while back that a group of researchers in California were proposing that it would be a good idea to allow drivers to watch movies projected in a HUD that simulated the picture being about 150' in front of the car. They claimed that drivers were more alert, especially over longer drives, and had better reaction times to problems up ahead.

·
Premium Member
5,004 Posts
What about a Heads Up Display? I read an article a while back that a group of researchers in California were proposing that it would be a good idea to allow drivers to watch movies projected in a HUD that simulated the picture being about 150' in front of the car. They claimed that drivers were more alert, especially over longer drives, and had better reaction times to problems up ahead.
If people from Richmond Hill and Markham had them you would see cars rolled over on fire everywhere like an apocalypse movie. You know what I mean :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts