SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!

Some of you have seen me posting under my personal account. I figured it was time I became a vendor on the site.
It is also good timing. I am currently starting my black Friday Deals.
Right now with a purchase of injectors and RTD I am doing Hellcat, Redeye and Demon tunes for $625. That's a deal!!
If you just want RTD and a tune that tune is $675.
RTD device is $250 which is cheaper than everywhere else I have seen. You will need credits as well, but this includes an unlock.

If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to reach out. I try to be available almost every day.
Another thing I do is I try to do a track session with each customer. If you go to the track and I'm available. I review a few logs while you are at the track and make adjustments from there.

A little more about me my personal car has been 8.88 with a stock unported supercharger, 2.85 upper, 10 percent lower, stock trans and engine.
I don't only tune race cars. I tune cars that are meant to be driven. I currently tune a whipple car who drives it everyday goes to the track and ran a 9.1 his last outting. Again stock engine and trans hellcat.

Font Poster Brand Graphics Event

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,462 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
9,167 Posts
He “fixed” mine. He can make it happen no matter what we need besides just drag racing. Besides a dream on the street now and in need of much better rubber, I have several great versions of my race tunes for road course work. Thanks, @Jon-MooredPerformance, have a great Thanksgiving!

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,462 Posts
If only there were a forum where people discussed the best tire choices for a Hellcat for years.:D
@DGatzby does Road Racing : AutoX : ORR (Open Road Racing)

When he says he needs better rubber, you need to know he does because @Jon-MooredPerformance has his Redeye moving a lot quicker around the Track!:cool: Also, if someone has Road Racing questions @DGatzby is only one of the few that will post really good information from his Knowledge and Experience;):)

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
551 Posts
Oh man thats a great deal!
Of course it starts cooling off too much around here so I am afraid to do street tuning. Have parts but decided to wait until after winter for safer data logs.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
My personal testimony working with Jon for probably about two years now. Jon and I first got involved with each other just being normal car nuts which turned into him helping me with a problem, a long-standing problem with my tune on my rebuilt engine that a previous tuner was probably a high percentage of the blame for the engine damage it incurred, it took out a few pistons on it due to bad tuning choices (turning off miss fire detection on purpose) but anyways, when Jon mentions above in his introduction post that he is available most all the time he means it, these are my results from a little bit of interaction even on Thanksgiving day. I had an opportunity here in northeast PA, a rare late November opportunity due to temperatures to test a tune revision he sent me the night prior, something we have been working on off and on for a while , and this is thanksgiving days results in a quick blast across the bridge and back near my house. You can’t go wrong with Jon for many reasons from price point to service so the most personable experience you will have with a tuner. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND his services A+++++ rating.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and gets what they want from Santa Claus in the near future. Lol.
This is what I ran yesterday on the street with very limited traction, and only 13 1/2° of max timing at 24 psi of boost on pump Flex Fuel at 83%E content. And a screenshot of what my idle trims look like even with huge ID 1700 injectors. You can’t go wrong choosing Jon 👍🏻👍🏻

Rectangle Azure Font Screenshot Slope

The hot lap return pass the opposite direction, notice the slope difference and time stamp difference, runs within minutes of each other.

Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Slope
Computer Personal computer Gadget Font Audio equipment

1 - 17 of 17 Posts