SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Moored Performance

1371 Views 16 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  16GoManGoHC
Hello all!!

Some of you have seen me posting under my personal account. I figured it was time I became a vendor on the site.
It is also good timing. I am currently starting my black Friday Deals.
Right now with a purchase of injectors and RTD I am doing Hellcat, Redeye and Demon tunes for $625. That's a deal!!
If you just want RTD and a tune that tune is $675.
RTD device is $250 which is cheaper than everywhere else I have seen. You will need credits as well, but this includes an unlock.

If anyone has any questions do not hesitate to reach out. I try to be available almost every day.
Another thing I do is I try to do a track session with each customer. If you go to the track and I'm available. I review a few logs while you are at the track and make adjustments from there.

A little more about me my personal car has been 8.88 with a stock unported supercharger, 2.85 upper, 10 percent lower, stock trans and engine.
I don't only tune race cars. I tune cars that are meant to be driven. I currently tune a whipple car who drives it everyday goes to the track and ran a 9.1 his last outting. Again stock engine and trans hellcat.

Font Poster Brand Graphics Event
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
583 Posts
Oh man thats a great deal!
Of course it starts cooling off too much around here so I am afraid to do street tuning. Have parts but decided to wait until after winter for safer data logs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts