SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Mopar Dealer

6K views 59 replies 15 participants last post by  Mattm400 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum thing, but my name is Mike Evans, I work for a dealership in KY, called Dan Cummins CDJR and I can do sold orders at any point and time for a vehicle, you can custom build whatever you want and send it to me, I get with my vehicle ordering manager, a deposit is placed on the vehicle by the customer after a price is agreed upon and we get the vehicle ordered and shipped to us, with ability to ship to the customer also, let me know what you guys are looking for and I have it. Phone number is 304-601-4878 email is michaelevans@dancummins.com, easier point of contact is text or email, thank you!

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard. You have your work cut out for you here lol. Your deals will either have you getting yourself some business or they will have you being unapologetically roasted, never to be heard from again. Fair warning... ;)

#4 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum thing, but my name is Mike Evans, I work for a dealership in KY, called Dan Cummins CDJR and I can do sold orders at any point and time for a vehicle, you can custom build whatever you want and send it to me, I get with my vehicle ordering manager, a deposit is placed on the vehicle by the customer after a price is agreed upon and we get the vehicle ordered and shipped to us, with ability to ship to the customer also, let me know what you guys are looking for and I have it. Phone number is 304-601-4878 email is michaelevans@dancummins.com, easier point of contact is text or email, thank you!
Welcome to the forum Mike! Do you have any details on pricing when doing a sold order? Are you charging MSRP, a certain percent off invoice, other discounts or incentives applied? Any insider info on when Regular Hellcat Challengers will be available for order (Standard Body or Widebody)?

Reactions: dragrcr
#6 ·
We typically charge MSRP for Hellcat Challengers, no upcharge, now if for any reason FCA has rebates and incentives out the month we get the vehicle you would qualify for them but other than that, we can build them anytime a customer wants one and exactly the way they want it, you can build it straight from dodges website and send me the link and I can have it built, we usually do from 3-5k for a deposit on the vehicle to be built and be a sold order.

#5 ·
I'm tuned in. Your about half way for me to getting to Koons in VA. If you are competitive with them and my local dealers still have their head in their rear you may have a customer with me. I'm after a 2021 M6 so I know I'm playing the waiting game for now unless you have a 2020 Indigo (maybe consider Red too), M6, Carbon package with the alcantara seats still in stock :)

#7 ·
I'm tuned in. Your about half way for me to getting to Koons in VA. If you are competitive with them and my local dealers still have their head in their rear you may have a customer with me. I'm after a 2021 M6 so I know I'm playing the waiting game for now unless you have a 2020 Indigo (maybe consider Red too), M6, Carbon package with the alcantara seats still in stock :)
We have a indigo blue wide body red eye on our lot right now, it is 8 speed automatic, and has the carbon interior accents, super nice car, but if you’re looking for the manual in particular I can definitely have you one built.

#14 · (Edited)
We typically charge MSRP for Hellcat Challengers, no upcharge,

Boo

Doesn’t sound like you’re a customer that like dodge very much, personal opinion of yours lots of people pay what these vehicles are worth, sell them all the time

Here we go...

I’m ready for it, hard to beat what I can offer

I literally just paid $12,000 below MSRP for a brand new 2020 Challenger Hellcat. Wasn't hard at all.

By the way, he's not kidding, his website shows other Challengers with discount prices but the Hellcats are MSRP only. As someone else pointed out, you won't sell any here.

#15 ·
We typically charge MSRP for Hellcat Challengers, no upcharge,

Boo

Doesn’t sound like you’re a customer that like dodge very much, personal opinion of yours lots of people pay what these vehicles are worth, sell them all the time

Here we go...

I’m ready for it, hard to beat what I can offer

I literally just paid $12,000 below MSRP for a brand new 2020 Challenger Hellcat. Wasn't hard at all.
Yeah it’s 2021 now, 2020’s should be discounted not disagreeing with you there, but we have on our lot right now a red eye for MSRP and it’s already got a deposit on it to buy, at that price.

#28 ·
I was strictly talking 2021 model builds, that’s pretty standard on all 2020 models now, we’ve sold multiple at our dealership 14k below MSRP, now 21 models are a bit different right now, yes there will be discounts and yes there will be rebates, and I’m happy to beat anybody’s price, on any mopar product really, I think people just misunderstood what I was saying tbh, yes we sell them at MSRP online, I was just saying we don’t mark up like a lot of other dealers, so if we start at MSRP which is not much above invoice, include rebates and incentive and dealer discounts we beat everybody, reason we are #1 in KY for FCA, constantly improving and constantly being competitive, we want the business and will do what it takes to get it, that’s the big point I’m trying to get across. And people on here see MSRP and think I trying to sell a vehicle with 0 discount which never happens at our dealership.

#37 ·
Sounds good. When purchasing opens up for the standard HC with M6 ping me. If I see it first I'll do the same. Hopefully we can do business in the future.

If you have any speculation on when Dodge will start building the non-hellcats please advise. Several of us waiting.

Reactions: MikefromDanCummins
#43 ·
You hear anything about the ETA for the availability on M6 WB Hellcats? With the recent news I'm guessing it may be late spring to summer on when those banks will open, are you hearing/feeling the same?

#45 ·
Sounds great. I see you've sold a couple cars already. Congrats to you for convincing your dealership that creating a relationship with the die hards and competing with Koons was a good move. Hope you sell a ton of cars!

Definitely keep me in your rollerdex for when things open up.

#57 ·
Def keeping you all in mind when Im able to swing a Redeye again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.