SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Mopar EVTS (Electronic Vehicle Tracking System) ?

3925 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Go Goody
Has anyone heard or seen this before, and is this in our SRT's already? I don't think I've ever seen/heard about it. I was just bumbling around on the Mopar site and found it. If it is not in our cars, it might be a good idea to add if you are concerned about theft. (Not that I am not, just not overly, like wake up at night to check on her ;)) Later \m/

Genuine Mopar EVTS Base Package (Part No: 82213761ae)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
453 Posts
I have it on all of my cars.
Works pretty well, includes vehicle tracking, etc.
Word of advice, you CAN negotiate the rate of the Lifetime VIP monitoring.
You can also buy the unit from Mopar and self install.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,409 Posts
I have full coverage insurance on my Hellcat which includes replacement cost coverage. I didn't bother with LoJack, or other theft recovery because if the vehicle is stolen I would really rather not recover it. It would likely be thrashed. I am very careful with my cat, no burnouts, etc. I can only imagine what a thief would do the car. Heck many forum members mention the well-worn saying "drive it like you stole it." If they steal it they can keep it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.